Mr. Green Gaming

MC Ban topic spam

Although you guys find it annoying, I find it useful.

Pro tip: Posting useless shit in people's ban/unban threads surely doesn't help either though does it?

Are you fucking kidding me?

The amount of spam is fucking retarded there's like a gazillion unique topics every 5 minutes of some 9 year old whining to get an unban!

Only a small amount is due to replying...

Because 1 person find's something usefull should several dozen others be annoyed? I don't think so..

Maybe build something so MC users can subscribe on forums changes for that particular section.

It has to go, cause it really kills my boner!

Just my thoughts and you know i'm right...

Edited by terminator

I have suggested this dozens of times, but the simple solution to all this,

DONT LET BAN+UNBAN THREADS APPEAR IN THE TOP 5 FEED FOR NORMAL USERS

- Would stop everyone getting pissed off at these stupid threads

- The threads still appear in the unban area and admins will still see them

- There will be almost no comments from people that aren't related to the problem, which admins always complain about

- Its easier to sort

- There would be NO down sides

End of problem.

Edited by Dr.Minky

The amount of spam is fucking retarded there's like a gazillion unique topics every 5 minutes of some 9 year old whining to get an unban!

Because 1 person find's something usefull should several dozen others be annoyed? I don't think so..

Maybe build something so MC users can subscribe on forums changes for that particular section.

Its not hard to just hide that section, stop acting like a dick and deal with it. Your one of the people who feels the need to cure their e-penis of relief by posting in ban topics flaming. Why not just take a chill pill for once?

Its not hard to just hide that section, stop acting like a dick and deal with it. Your one of the people who feels the need to cure their e-penis of relief by posting in ban topics flaming. Why not just take a chill pill for once?

I never respond in any of those topics, I am simply annoyed by them popping up every 2 seconds :rolleyes:

Not flaming just putting my opinion in the mix.

You call me a dick? and yet you're the selfish bastard here..

We have a thread to make this forum better, and yet your only input is ''deal with it''

Instead of trying to help or say something usefull you tell others to stop flaming and ''deal with it''

Honestly why don't you deal with us trying to make this a better place, so put your selfishness aside and let us have this discussion..

We have a thread to make this forum better, and yet your only input is ''deal with it''

Instead of trying to help or say something usefull you tell others to stop flaming and ''deal with it''

Honestly why don't you deal with us trying to make this a better place, so put your selfishness aside and let us have this discussion..

Bro, bro, bro, bro......BRO! Calm down, geez.

If everyone is breaking loose again, nobody will take this thread serious.

Give your suggestions, give your reasons and act mature and if someone

is harassing you because of your opinion - ignore it.

Where is the point in flaming and insulting?

There is only one thing that crushes my balls.

As Minky said - his thread about those MC Ban/Un-Bans got deleten (My satire got deleten, too)

and at this point I am asking myself.. Giving his opinion is bad? Like... BAD BAD?

It's not like giving our opinion would effect your work that much right?

It's just an opinion, something we can give while other people agree or disagree with it.

It's not something that comes to your home and breaks your knees with a baseball bat, right?

That means you can simply ignore it. So, why the hell would you delete our threads then?

I thought you were a good monarch, Clavus..

I hope your argument isn't "Well, it is unreasonable and not worth making a thread out of it"

On this statement I would like to response: "Those topics we create are much more worth it and reasonable than

threads by 10 year olds who complain about pointless shit, lie and insult respected Greens and Admins"

If you simply don't care I recommend you Corby's ProTip:

Corby: Its not hard just to ignore or toggle off the recent topics section

Stop deleting our threads :D

Honestly can't understand whats so hard about ignoring it. It's genuinely such a trivial issue in regards to the grand scheme of things that Clavus shouldn't even have to bother with any effort at all in fixing something that's not broken. If you all followed rules better and didn't bump threads (Which I'm sure everyone has at some point) then this wouldn't be an issue.

Also, this, over-reaction much? Don't see what's 'selfish' about my view.