Mr. Green Gaming

ZomBitch Second and last admin application :V

Sacrevy

Gameserver: The left 4 Green Minecraft server.

Country of origin: The Netherlands.

Link to SteamCommunity profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047518121

Link to Xfire profile **: :unsure:

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

EDITED:

Hello, it's zombitch, I would like to be an admin because I think the server needs one, there are alot of spammers these days and I'm online pretty often to catch these instead of making screenshots and uploading them. The server is lagging alot of these 'spammers' , we need to get rid of them. Also, I would need to watch my maturity as I'm still a child, I know. I will be recording before banning someone, so I could show them why I banned them, and I could watch and update the hacker reporting topic, it doesn't get updated that much. And I could try to get more in common with other people from the server and maybe add in a few new idea's for the server, there's alot I would try to do as an admin. I would also like to discuss the idea of mathijs, to add some changes to the spawn and maybe more, and if needed fix some ruined land and nazi symbolisms, thanks for your time to look at this.

Edited by ZomBitch

Like I said to previous applications 16 is the age of acceptance and maturity, sorry. Even though you have been a good player and contributor on the forums the cards are still on the table and we are waiting for Clavus to shuffle.

Good luck Zombitch. x

Like you said to previous applications?

Ahuh, okay, Mr. TopCrew, I will obey your new rules for admin applications which were created by you.

Edited by Mr. Darkness
Give up seriously. At least he hasn't put ' 16 ' for Christ sake.

Jesus man smoke some happy shit and chill out.

My bad, I read his post saying he's younger than the youngest admin being 16. I thought he meant he's 16.

Anyway, I think it's you that needs to chill bro

Edited by Corby