Mr. Green Gaming

Need a Mentor!

RastaWarrior

Hello! I am new to the minecraft.nl server and the Left4Green community! I was looking on the web for fun fighting servers for minecraft and I found minecraft.nl! I was wondering if anyone could mentor me about the forum and the servers! I also need to learn a little bit more about minecraft, since im sort of a new player! I really want to fit in here. Also, is there any factions that would let me join them? I really want to join a faction so I can build and fight.

Thanks for reading,

RastaWarrior

Hello! I am new to the minecraft.nl server and the Left4Green community! I was looking on the web for fun fighting servers for minecraft and I found minecraft.nl! I was wondering if anyone could mentor me about the forum and the servers! I also need to learn a little bit more about minecraft, since im sort of a new player! I really want to fit in here. Also, is there any factions that would let me join them? I really want to join a faction so I can build and fight.

Thanks for reading,

RastaWarrior

Hi and welcome,

as you might know most of the good and popular factions don't invite anyone they don't know, this makes them so good.

These factions got only irl friends or really good friends they've known for a long time.

That's why I suggest you start your own faction with some of your irl friends (if you don't got irl friends that play mc you'd get good friends with a member from a good faction = Scourge,Rangers,Realism,Basscanon,...)

You'd build your base far from enemies but not to far so you can start raiding in a later stage.

As a base I suggest a cool version of a watercube, these are extremly safe but also extremely lame so that's why you'd best make another shape then a silly cube.

From that point on it's mining, getting potions enchanting getting allies and after that the fun begins.

Start teaming up with your allies and go raid some noobs, 1/2 raids will give you loot and 1/7 epic loot.

While you are raiding you must face that there is a possibility to die, so don't start combatlogging when you fear you r gonna die cause this might get you banned.

If you think the fight isn't fair just logg of and come back in 10 minutes.

I hope these tips helped you and if you want you can ally my faction! (:

Math

Scourge -Evil never dies-

Thanks for reading,

RastaWarrior

Hi and welcome,

as you might know most of the good and popular factions don't invite anyone they don't know, this makes them so good.

These factions got only irl friends or really good friends they've known for a long time.

That's why I suggest you start your own faction with some of your irl friends (if you don't got irl friends that play mc you'd get good friends with a member from a good faction = Scourge,Rangers,Realism,Basscanon,...)

You'd build your base far from enemies but not to far so you can start raiding in a later stage.

As a base I suggest a cool version of a watercube, these are extremly safe but also extremely lame so that's why you'd best make another shape then a silly cube.

From that point on it's mining, getting potions enchanting getting allies and after that the fun begins.

Start teaming up with your allies and go raid some noobs, 1/2 raids will give you loot and 1/7 epic loot.

While you are raiding you must face that there is a possibility to die, so don't start combatlogging when you fear you r gonna die cause this might get you banned.

If you think the fight isn't fair just logg of and come back in 10 minutes.

I hope these tips helped you and if you want you can ally my faction! (:

Math

Scourge -Evil never dies-

I need a moderator to clarify this rule: If you think the fight isn't fair just logg of and come back in 10 minutes.

As far as I understand it, you can't pussy out during a fight. Whether logging in instantly or logging in 10 minutes later.

I need a moderator to clarify this rule: If you think the fight isn't fair just logg of and come back in 10 minutes.

As far as I understand it, you can't pussy out during a fight. Whether logging in instantly or logging in 10 minutes later.

Thats thin ice, it depends on the situation.

I've seen cases where hes banned people for doing that, and then a lot of times where hes not because its not technically combat logging if you're just running away and log out.

So - I'd say - as long as you aren't doing it to give you an invulnerability perk, arent doing it excessively and are just doing it to get away, then its okay. Clever people will put down lava or trap them or something anyway. But dont quote me on that..

Thats thin ice, it depends on the situation.

I've seen cases where hes banned people for doing that, and then a lot of times where hes not because its not technically combat logging if you're just running away and log out.

So - I'd say - as long as you aren't doing it to give you an invulnerability perk, arent doing it excessively and are just doing it to get away, then its okay. Clever people will put down lava or trap them or something anyway. But dont quote me on that..

I see no difference from running away and logging out and from attacking another person and logging out.

Also, lava trap is easy avoidable. It's not necessarily a clever move, we do it if we bother.

You can easily escape it, as you even mention with your invincible perk.

Edited by ruCsan

Whith 'if the fight isn't fair logg out and come back later for 10 minutes' I mean:

If the other guy is obviously hacking, then you'd logg out and come back in 10 minutes so you don't combatlogg.

I find it myself extremly lame if some1 loggs of during pvp, but there is cases I logg of myself:

Dude appearing out of nowhere after 1 second only got 0.5 hearts left.

I'm not giving my stuff to a hacker, I would rather die in a fair fight with the biggest naab.

If your running that's fine, once you logout because you probably think your gonna get caught up, we have a problem with you, that isn't fine.

Maybe Mr Green should set up some sort of Creative server for newcomers to practice in and build and learn from each other. The factions war server is too agressive, it's throwing people in at the deep end.

really true i got a guy that just cant get a good faction thats cruel for him :'(

It's pretty barbaric in there, you accidentally walk into some factions territory and they all come after you with swords and torches trying to decapitate your MC guy. Can't we all just... get along? :dead:

Maybe Mr Green should set up some sort of Creative server for newcomers to practice in and build and learn from each other. The factions war server is too agressive, it's throwing people in at the deep end.

really true i got a guy that just cant get a good faction thats cruel for him :'(

It's pretty barbaric in there, you accidentally walk into some factions territory and they all come after you with swords and torches trying to decapitate your MC guy. Can't we all just... get along? :dead:

Is it really that tame there nowadays? People used to walk in their own territory and get horribly brutalized.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it really that tame there nowadays? People used to walk in their own territory and get horribly brutalized.

Tame is an unfortunate side effect caused by the lack of Mungol vitamin