Mr. Green Gaming

Request ban for Billy Mays

I find it quite funny how I am the only one on ZS who has to record assholes like this.

Because I am not on the server regularly does not mean HE DOESN'T CAUSE TROUBLE FOR OTHER PLAYERS.

This minge is a shit talker to anyone, and he does cadebreak when ever he has the opportunity.

He should also be banned for copying the name of the other Billy Mays, who also happens to live in Netherlands, for the intent of trolling others that knew the good one.

This player always chooses commando, because of easy access to cadebreaking tools like, the Knife.

The Commando is the only class which spawns with a melee weapon by default.

Edited by Guest

He definitely needs a lesson, he never misses the chance to shit talk to anyone he meets, costantly enriching the sentences he types with "u mad"'s or "ujelly"'s, moreover he also acts as like he was superior to every single player in the server, bragging his random life he (most likely) made up (something like: "I've got many friends, a girlfriend, speak 5 languages fluently and i'm a game designer").

Oh, and I forgot to mention the random cadebreaking attempts, like Shock120 said.

Edited by Quert

He definitely needs a lesson, he never misses the chance to shit talk to anyone he meets, costantly enriching the sentences he types with "u mad"'s or "ujelly"'s, moreover he also acts as like he was superior to every single player in the server, bragging his random life he (most likely) made up (something like: "I've got many friends, a girlfriend, speak 5 languages fluently and i'm a game designer").

Oh, and I forgot to mention the random cadebreaking attempts, like Shock120 said.

No offense Quert, but you should definitly shut up about talking shit. Since I´ve seen you on the half of the things you said were BS ( Including sexist offenses ).

And @ Topic : Billy Mays is a name used a lot, checking that guys namehistory he had the name from middle 2011 ( = He definitly didn´t use the name to act like he is the other Billy Mays.

No real evidence, rashly and wrong predication and created obviously out of rage (Ban Request).

Just because he fucked up some rounds for you, you can't expact to get him banned, especially without

any real evidence. And I would find it extremely questionable if any Admin would ban him

now, just because of this blemished report. No matter how trustworthy you are Box, your and Quert's

witness report isn't enough in my opinion.

I suggest you just call an Admin on the server the next time he acts like a dick again.

No offense Quert, but you should definitly shut up about talking shit. Since I´ve seen you on the half of the things you said were BS ( Including sexist offenses ).

Oh well, I admit I said a few of sexist jokes ("go back to the kitchen" or something like that) , but after a few mins (if not less) I stop that, I don't keep on doing that all the time I'm online, and when i am it's just to joke around. Instead, what this guy (The 'Billy Mays' we're talking about) does is "trolling" (It's not trolling properly, its' just some kind of childish behaviour) since the first second he is on the server until the instant before he disconnects.