Mr. Green Gaming

I know you..

Tom Klijbroek

Stop trolling me Shock120, it's difficult enough as it stands! :grandpa:

I can see a clear pattern now. It's still the same as it was in medieval times.

The first step is denying my psychic skills. Of course that old gypsy couldn't be right.

The second step is claiming she's only stating generalities.

The third step is attacking her, saying she's a dirty old witch looking for her moment of fame.

The fourth step is burning her ass at the stake. OH NO IM OUTTA HERE

According to your profile, you are female, which gives you the 86% chance of being just another Yoshi-alt account. But then you probably would have something with 'moon' or 'saturn' in your signature, so it's not THAT likely.

Incorrect, she is my girlfriend from Germany. :angry:

Trolololololol

You don´t love me anymore Box :(

Edited by Tennisballesser

You are.. a heterosexual caucasian male born between 1989 and 1999, you're not very religious, your intelligence is above average but you're an underachiever at school, you don't like homework, you like online gaming instead and browsing the internetz, you think Family Guy is pretty funny too, now you think this topic is very lame but deep inside you know I'm psychic.

Profiling teenage geeks with 50/50 chances of getting it right doesn't make you a psychic...

Tom Klijbroek is just a fake troller searching for his/her 15 minutes of fame.

Your intelligent insight would make you a great psychic though. What the heck is a fake troller even supposed to be?

You are.. a heterosexual caucasian male born between 1989 and 1999, you're not very religious, your intelligence is above average but you're an underachiever at school, you don't like homework, you like online gaming instead and browsing the internetz, you think Family Guy is pretty funny too, now you think this topic is very lame but deep inside you know I'm psychic.

Profiling teenage geeks with 50/50 chances of getting it right doesn't make you a psychic...

Tom Klijbroek is just a fake troller searching for his/her 15 minutes of fame.

Your intelligent insight would make you a great psychic though. What the heck is a fake troller even supposed to be?

No idea, I was way to high to be posting...