Drop Barrels [ Shop suggestion]

Tootao

Hello, guys !

I'm here again for post my suggestions :]

The barrel system:

- How to work?

-The player press a number [4,1,2,etc ] and drop a barrel in your position

Price:20gc, 25 , i dont know, the admins can decide

GetPosition X,Y,Z , CreateObject ( x,y,z )

And appear a text in right or left screen talking that the player has been dropped the barrel.

What is the objective with that?

R- do with the players use more your GC and shop F6..

And with that,estimulate the gc buy's

Enjoy and comment !!

Edited by Tootao

Not to say that I am against this idea, for improvement I suggest the following:

Cost of one barrel - 100GC/200GC

And you can't place a barrel unless you are away from other drivers (like when the GM switches off - at a certain distance from others).

Might actually be fun and challenging, considering that Mr. Green's MTA server is not a pro-racing server, more of a fun-type of a server. Why not..

Not to say that I am against this idea, for improvement I suggest the following:

Cost of one barrel - 100GC/200GC

And you can't place a barrel unless you are away from other drivers (like when the GM switches off - at a certain distance from others).

Might actually be fun and challenging, considering that Mr. Green's MTA server is not a pro-racing server, more of a fun-type of a server. Why not..

200gc is high too..

50max

And a time-limit for drop barrels..? ( or no ? )

Example: i'm under 300m than you, i will drop the barrel :)

Edited by Tootao

This would be fun in your advantage but there are maps where you are forced to drive trough narrow alleys and bomb will ensure you'll die.

Good point. Narrows maps would be a killfest.. And I already thought this could actually be implemented for fun : (

(Nevertheless 50 would ensure spamming. 200 is just enough to ensure a victory.)

This would be fun in your advantage but there are maps where you are forced to drive trough narrow alleys and bomb will ensure you'll die.

Good point. Narrows maps would be a killfest.. And I already thought this could actually be implemented for fun : (

(Nevertheless 50 would ensure spamming. 200 is just enough to ensure a victory.)

Yes yes, i was wrong

200 for not spam / killfest etc..

This will be the thing most used in shop gc

Edited by Tootao

Hmm i dont think thats a bad idea, sounds like mario kart xD, but as bandit said i take this as a fun-race server

and this feature could be enabled and disabled on some maps, same as ghostmode

it can screw records aswell but only a few because they will be supposed to cost 200GC

Are you kidding me? I know your English isn't perfect but surely you should understand what hulpje said - some maps are not very wide, therefore if you put barrels in a narrow map, it's IMPOSSIBLE to avoid them which makes the whole concept stupid.

The idea is good, it's just not reasonable enough for 50% of the maps. Don't give up suggesting ideas, just think everything through and don't get pissed off at other people for pointing out your wrongs - it's called criticism and right now it's just about giving this idea a reality check.

'tested' ? May I ask, how is it that we should test it? Sure, I'd like to test it. You do have the script or something, right?

On a more serious side, nothing happens out of the blue and gets 'tested'. It needs to be scripted, which is up to me or sometimes SDK does this stuff too.

Now, I'm asking you. Why would I spend time scripting this when I clearly see it to be a failure.

PS: It can't be 'tested' because it doesn't exist (not scripted).

PS2: It won't be scripted because it's not suitable for the server.

PS3: This is all my opinion. This idea can still happen if the TopCrew decides it should.

Also, there's no reason to give up posting ideas.

'tested' ? May I ask, how is it that we should test it? Sure, I'd like to test it. You do have the script or something, right?

On a more serious side, nothing happens out of the blue and gets 'tested'. It needs to be scripted, which is up to me or sometimes SDK does this stuff too.

Now, I'm asking you. Why would I spend time scripting this when I clearly see it to be a failure.

PS: It can't be 'tested' because it doesn't exist (not scripted).

PS2: It won't be scripted because it's not suitable for the server.

PS3: This is all my opinion. This idea can still happen if the TopCrew decides it should.

Also, there's no reason to give up posting ideas.

My opnion continues

It should be created and tested !

About the topcrew:Ywa says: talk with binslayer ,not me...............

Edited by Tootao
  • 1 month later...

idk =/

The least you can do to implement this is to make a map where you could script barrel drops, like when you press c to fly but instead you'd drop a barrel, but still imo that would be extremely hard to make.. It's a nice suggestion tootao, but I just don't see it happen on this server.

idk =/

The least you can do to implement this is to make a map where you could script barrel drops, like when you press c to fly but instead you'd drop a barrel, but still imo that would be extremely hard to make.. It's a nice suggestion tootao, but I just don't see it happen on this server.

Actually a good idea.

BinSlayer or .:SDK:. could make this script in a jiffy.