⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application - warp. - Mr.Green MTA Race Server -

warp.

Hello there, I'm warp, most of you probably don't know who I am and since I'm new to L4G you'll probably start off by judging me for my "premature" application per say, I know it sounds very impulsive from me to be applying so soon (I've been here since like a month or two ago) but not only it's noticeable the lack of management on Mr.Green's MTA Race Server, but there's also a topic about it where some players actually agree on the fact that it needs some kind of reorganization and I'd like very much like to help you guys out, I've got a few ideas and I'm looking forward to make a few suggestions and try to improve the server's current state. (By the way, I'm not criticizing the current job from the guys who moderate the server, but maybe a new mentality would be an asset to keep the sever more in order)

• Gameserver: Mr.Green MTA Race Server
  • Country of origin: Portugal
  • Link to SteamCommunity profile: Steam :: ID :: warp.
  • Link to Xfire profile: xFire Profile - warp.
  • Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Well, hum .. this is the part I where I kinda suck lol, I'm not very good at talking about myself :sadfacelowselfestimeswallowsadness: .. Let's see .. I'm 17, Portuguese(From Portugal), at the moment I have no life at all, still looking for a job, which is pretty sad I know, but I'm working on it. (by playing PC all day coff*). Anyways, I've been playing MTA since 2010 I used to play SA:MP in 2009 but moved to MTA after a while. I used to be an admin in CIT for a few months, so I got some experience on moderating a server and dealing with players. In my opinion, I have what it takes to be an admin, I just hope the top crew feels the same way

From here, the application looks great. Your English is very good as well.

I have a dream where there would be 5-6 admins on constantly, to form a fun group to help each other manage the server. I approve this.

(Oh and make sure you're on IRC since Ywa is an IRC-Fanatic)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry for bumping my own application it's just to let you guys know that I'm currently without internet connection, but hopefully I'll soon get it back and start being active on IRC and in game.

I hope you had a happy easter, see you guys soon, warp.

You seem like a very genuine guy, which is a factor that I believe the guys look for when taking in admins.

Considering that you're not English, you speak the language very well: This coming from a guy who does two English A- levels.

To be honest matey, I can't see any problems with your application.

Best of luck to you, not that you'll need it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...