Mr. Green Gaming

Admin application

JBr0ley

Gameserver: Mr.Green EU Surf server

Country of origin: I was born in Ireland UK, but unfortunately we moved to Sweden due to several reasons.

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Well, my name is John, I've been playing CSS Surf for about... 6 or 7 months. I've been an active player on the mr.green server since I started surfing, and to be honest mr.green is the reason I keep surfing. Up til' now I've never used any hacks / cheats and I'm not planning on ever using it. I see myself as polite and fair, and most regulars on mr.green already know who I am. I also make maps, Kniight taught me most of what I know up til' now about mapmaking, and I have a good relation to him. In my spare time I mostly study, and if I'm not studying I'm either playing css or making maps, I've also been training boxing for 2,5 years now.

Either way, the reason I want to be an admin is mainly cause I so often see certain players going on " flaming sprees" or harassing other players or just being a complete d**k(Until Kniight got here and scared most of them away) But Kniight isn't always there, and it's hard to make a difference when ... well when they don't have to listen to what I say, I'm really looking forward to a response =) and I hope you choose me.

Best wishes ~ John.

Edit: My in game name is ]TF[JBr0ley and my steam is Ikipikiflik.

• 5 months later...