Mr. Green Gaming

can someone explain pls

hulpje

me and someone else build a nice base, we dont even have iron or diamond, then some attacks us.

I just throw lava on him and we both die because of that.

then he comes back and claims half our base and takes some thing out of our chests

I dont understand how this is possible?

Im not very well known with faction wars but I though claimed land was safe?

When you start on the Left4Green server you are given ' Power '. Power use to be 10, but since the new updates Clavus lowered it to 8 because he though 10 was more than needed.

Power... Your character/player has 8 power. The power decreases if you are not active daily and it also gets decreased when killed. To have a base you need 3 players that shall total to 24 power in total.

Since someone might be inactive or you happen to die you have lost power which has resulted in a successful raid of your base. You also have Land/Power if you Land goes over power this means they can claim the land you own. I'm sorry to hear that you have been raided as it can become quite annoying when starting new and you are an easy target.

To prevent this try and not attack back when new and just shut up the base and hide for the time being.

P.s type ./f show to see your power levels and if they are over 9000 start to worry :')

Basically what Luke said

If you're land claimed is more than the amount of power you have, then they can claim your land and take stuff. Type /f show to see the amount of land you have and amount of power you have

If all you want to do is build, you can buy a perk from l4g which turns your faction into a peaceful faction, which turns off PVP for everyone in your faction (you cant attack / be attacked) but obviously this doesnt stop people from claiming your land if you keep dying or something like that. Just a suggestion if that is what you're wanting to do,

The possible chance of joining a renowned faction on Left4Green can be proven to be hard, but with dedication to helping them and making yourself known it shall be easy to join. Just stick to making friends and also do not reply to people trying to cause banter by working you out of the base to kill you, just hold back and wait it out.

The enemies power has nothing to do with yours :)

If you have two active people in your faction and the other is afk all the time each day power is lost from your total of 24. If your land is 26 and your power is 24 they can take 2 land chunks off you because you have more land than Power to keep it.

If your inactive player goes on once a day then logs off it counts as playing for that day so you are safe. When you die your power will deduct by -2 resulting in your total power to become lower which may cause the loss of land from raiders. Recruit new players to gain more power thus giving you the option of claiming more land.

This might be confusing, but I hoped it has helped :)

The three man faction rule is to stop people randomly claiming chunks everywhere.

and forces me to group up with retards everytime

What's wrong with paypal?

Why I need an american bank account and link it to my dutch bank account (which I don't want) to transfer some money - probaly to another dutch bank - to get some currency (iDeal ftw?)

The three man faction rule is to stop people randomly claiming chunks everywhere.

and forces me to group up with retards everytime

What's wrong with paypal?

Why I need an american bank account and link it to my dutch bank account (which I don't want) to transfer some money - probaly to another dutch bank - to get some currency (iDeal ftw?)

Why do you need an American bank account to use paypal? Instead of starting your own faction maybe try joining an existing one.