Mr. Green Gaming

Admin application

Game server: Zombie Survival

Country of origin: Russia

Little something about your self and why are you fit to be an admin: I always play on your server. When there was no ping limit I were telling some admins about laggers. i never was an admin. Yes maybe im crazy on pretending to be an admin in a so cool server, but i really want it. When i donated, i feeled my self like a VIP (lol) or something...

But when i understood that donation is nothing...

I dont want to be an admin as cool (well, maybe for other russians that come to the server). I just want to be an admin to controll the server. Make me an admin, please.

Mr. Darkness

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Darkness to be honest.

You really have to pull yourself together.

Tbh, and not meant evil, you're sometimes too childish.

You don't get to be admin by typing "I really want to controle the server?" wtf, are you a dictator?

"I dont want to be an admin as cool (well, maybe for other russians that come to the server). I just want to be an admin to controll the server. Make me an admin, please" - So you wanna act cool towards your fellow Russians or what are you saying?

Also, "please make me an admin, please" if I got an application saying that it would be the first one I would decline.

Just what I feel, I am sure I have spoken for some other members also.

I don't hate you, just my opinion about your application, feel free to write down your opinion in my application threa.

I say this one for you Danni. I wrote it all like this because I haven't got a try EVEN A TRY to be an admin on any server that has a stupid rank like 1000 (I know there is no rank as this)

So you wanna act cool towards your fellow Russians or what are you saying?

I JOKED :o

if I got an application saying that it would be the first one I would decline.

So you know what other admins would think about me? And also its you who will decline. Maybe there are admins that will accept my application on other servers? Also you are telling it on the topic, not in the chat room. Did you think before typing?

You don't get to be admin by typing "I really want to controle the server?" wtf, are you a dictator?

1) its "I just want to control the server"

2) You just make it awful

Tbh, and not meant evil, you're sometimes too childish.

you may say it in chat

Just what I feel, I am sure I have spoken for some other members also.

You could say your feelings not in this topic (minimum)

I don't hate you, just my opinion about your application, feel free to write down your opinion in my application there

You could write this all in chat (i will tell you the same thing), You wrote this all for everyone, also for TopCrews. Maybe they had their own opinion about my app?

Mr. Darkness, I accept that your trying to comment on what I wrote, I apriciate that, Don't get angry.

Oh and "I would decline"

I have experience, I have been Webmaster for a community, Admin and Forum Modrator and Super Moderator on commercial boards.

Apparently you got so pissed about my post that you now have sent me a pm, well, Admisn have to controle and accept being criticized, so, if you get to be admin, you have to learn that.

Mr. Darkness, I accept that your trying to comment on what I wrote, I apriciate that, Don't get angry.

Oh and "I would decline"

I have experience, I have been Webmaster for a community, Admin and Forum Modrator and Super Moderator on commercial boards.

Apparently you got so pissed about my post that you now have sent me a pm, well, Admisn have to controle and accept being criticized, so, if you get to be admin, you have to learn that.

You got the experience; I didn't, and can't get it. My last way for getting the experience and to be an admin is Mr. Green. I have no chances more. Now you get it? Im not angry

Oh and "I would decline"

You got the experience; I didn't, and can't get it. My last way for getting the experience and to be an admin is Mr. Green. I have no chances more. Now you get it? Im not angry

Read my PM, and let's take it from there.

No reason for argueing here on the forum. Just makes us both look bad.