Mr. Green Gaming

Ban xwind72x for xray use

jp364

xwind72x is xsilentfire72x's new account. They are very similar, how brilliant of him. He told me this on a skype conversation. He used xray before and spent 30 bucks just for a new one..... nerd. I would appreciate if you ban this xrayer immediantly because he ruins the game.

We condone that for now. Hopefully he learned his lesson. He'll be banned again if he abuses xray, we'll know.

I love this server Clavus. Better yet, i enjoy playing it x-ray free. His whole faction (SPQR) has diamond armor thanks to xwind72x and map1911 who us xray texture packs. Please keep an eye out for them.

We condone that for now. Hopefully he learned his lesson. He'll be banned again if he abuses xray, we'll know.

Clavus, today i recieved a phone call from Mrs. P (xsilentfire72x's mother) saying that i should be punished because i got their 7 year old daughter banned (not the son silentfire). I am terribly sorry for this mistake and hope you forgive me. I would love if you could unban Brenna because it wasnt her fault. She IS only 7. If she got banned for NEW xray it was probably her scumbag brother Steven, she doesnt even know how to use minecraft, yet alone xray. Ty and please unban her. -JP