Mr. Green Gaming

good old Times

• 4 weeks later...

I made this two years ago.

And somehow I have to say that I miss that old times where everyone crashes at the beginning of the race :D . But all in all BinSlayer is right. As a racing game it's much better like it is today.

Edited by lolmam
  • 2 weeks later...

I was playing in Mr. Green when this old system was still up and running without the ghost modes and stuff. I somewhat found it more entertaining, but yet in the other hand it distracted me from getting decent race times. When the new system with different teams and ghost mades was implemented, then I decided to leave the community for a short while.

Nevertheless, I have decided to return and I am enjoying it better than ever, so it's quite difficult to decide which one I actually liked better in the end then.

(I am sorry if I somehow bumped an old thread though)

Perhaps I can bring some people a 2-year nostalgia - all the maps I made up until Christmas 2010:

Back when all of my maps had a complete philosophy and story behind them... back when I focused so much on the atmosphere of the maps, that I didn't notice the gameplay of them were really crappy... back when my maps felt fresh because they were the first ones to fuck around with different skies that were available in the then-new map editor... back when every single map of me was created solely by listening to it's song and the feeling it gave me, so much I should have become a music video-director instead...

I remember with some maps I didn't even play it myself when it got tested in the server, I just went into Spectate Mode, sat back and started laughing at everyone that made a dumb move and was like "WTF AM I PLAYING".

I really wanna play MTA san andreas but then i need GTA. Maybe later when i have some more money to offer a new game =)

Uhm, you do know it's only 10 bucks right?

If you were to live in a poor country you'd probably download it (like most people) and if you were to live in a wealthy country then you'd have the required 10 bucks.

Something doesn't add up.