Mr. Green Gaming

Please listen.

Heysup

Okay, this is actually Mrspectacular, and I've been away now for over 3 months. I think I've served my punishment.

Could I please have a second chance?

I tried looking for a cool quote to back me up but got nothin. So yea.

I never used x-ray or anything. I got banned from this one kid's video/image editing abilities.

I was unbanned too but then I got banned again.

Thanks.

Edited by Heysup

Thanks for giving me a chance to talk.

My MC name is MRSPECTACULAR, and I have recently got back in to mc.

I've been gone for over a 3 months and I never deserved a perm-ban and I never did use x-ray.

Honestly, your server is the best cause you don't screw it up with a bunch of stupid stuff. (ex. towns, dumb shops, etc.)

I've been gone for over a 3 months and I never deserved a perm-ban and I never did use x-ray.

Honestly, your server is the best cause you don't screw it up with a bunch of stupid stuff. (ex. towns, dumb shops, etc.)

So you were banned for using xray?

No, i never used x ray.

No, i never used x ray.

But you were told by an admin you used xray. Your not providing the ban reason, until you do, Im not going to do anything.

Yea, my dumb minecraft lagged and sent me to the spawn. sorry. You can ask stardude9. Just because I "reconnected" at the spawn doesn't mean I hack. I've tried to hack but I don't know how to cause mods don't work on my version of mac. (10.5.8 osx)

Video of his ban: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE95VHPgA94

You was banned by reconnecting: 2 times recorded and 2 not recorded.

You can have two minecrafts opened and then log in at the other, then you will go to spawn.

So i dont see the hacking part!?

I think he should be unbanned and NL minecraft should get a warn status because of, faking that he saw mrspectacular hacking! :o

Thankyou.

no one was believing me.