Mr. Green Gaming

The Grand Mr. Green Minecraft Factions SPLEEF TOURNAMENT

Clavus

What are you on about? Only active groups of 3 people were admitted to the contest. All the inactive or incomplete groups were disqualified at start (which were a lot of people).

They changed from accounts, they used alt-accounts which gave them double chances to win it.

Which were their alt accounts then.

Zombitch I know you in real life.

You wanted to use fatboysmart and xxzombitchxx at the same time.

You only failed because xxexplosionzzxx was banned :D. You can check that if you want it to Clavus.

And lets not talk about your super mine ;)

TheJordan687.

This is not an alt account its a friends account and i explained the reason why we used thejordan.

So just stop this act!

I think the point is, if you only have 5 men and one of those fives had two accounts they could enter two separate teams. If it came to them both in the finals, the alt account would just refuse to play, handing the victory to the others by default.

But, so what. They played a good match. Zombitch is only kicking up a fuss because he wants to move up a place and get green coins. If he placed first or fourth he wouldn't even mention it.

Can you guys drop it now. I said case closed.

Hi Clavus,

The tournament starts on the 6th of April at 20:00 GMT on our Minecraft Faction Wars server

The post says 20:00 GMT, but you started at 20:00 GMT +1 (Note the +1!).

Small mistake but it totally made me miss the tournament. I was 1 hour late obviously.

If you or others are not sure what GMT means take a look here: GMT

Please, do not be offended or anything, all peaople make mistakes.

Not all people however respond to me by saying "no1 cares jb" on the server, only Corby does that.

Kind regards,

JBMorion

PS: I know this reply is late but I forgot to post it before and still wanted you to know.

We started at 20:00 GMT. Which was 21:00 Dutch time. I don't remember us starting earlier than that.

True, you started at 21:00 Dutch time, but Dutch time was at +2, as you can see here: GMT Dutch

So 20:00 GMT was (and is) 22:00 Dutch time.

My guess is that daylight saving messed up with this stuff (not every country has that).

Edited by MiF

We started at 20:00 GMT. Which was 21:00 Dutch time. I don't remember us starting earlier than that.

True, you started at 21:00 Dutch time, but Dutch time was at +2, as you can see here: GMT Dutch

So 20:00 GMT was (and is) 22:00 Dutch time.

My guess is that daylight saving messed up with this stuff (not every country has that).

Yeah that's probably it then. :/