Mr. Green Gaming

/f home issues

MrMe21

Every time I do /f home I end up dying and losing everything in my inventory please help stop this I've lost 3 dimonds, 30 plus iron and a whole crap ton of cobblestone and other tools.

I've heard of this.

You end up falling out of the world :(

Every time I do /f home I end up dying and losing everything in my inventory please help stop this I've lost 3 dimonds, 30 plus iron and a whole crap ton of cobblestone and other tools.

I've heard of this.

You end up falling out of the world :(

Well I don't fall out of the world I was playing around with it and I end up suffocating in the middle of a bunch of blocks but same effect. I am working on making something to prevent this from happening, I have a few things in mind. If I find one that works I will post the solution to this problem in case this is happening to other people

Okay wow that hardly took any time. I works really well and everything too. what you do is you create a tube and fill it with water, then you place the faction home above the water.

You can also just make the faction home in the air but then anyone who does /f home suffers fall damage.

[]!![]

[]//[]

[]//[]

[]//[]

[]//[]

[]//[]

[]//[]

[]//[]

[][][]

[]=block

//=water

!!=spawn block

orientation=vertical

But then after doing this I actually spawned where I was supposed to and had no way down. There are a couple of different ways you can do this. you can do the same thing but make the spawn without a block on it like this:

--{}

[]//[]

[]//[]

[]//[]

--=spacers ignore they are air blocks

[]=block

//=water

...=etc.

{}=faction home air block (no block beneath faction home)

of you could do it where it is two blocks wide and you have an opening like this:

[]//!![]

[]////[]

[]////[]

[]=block

//=water

!!=faction home spawn block

....=etc.

and obviously you would surround with blocks

Edited by MrMe21

I've somewhat fixed it by placing a block where you want your spawn to be. Jump on top, and then set your home there. Then knock out the block. It's still dodgy sometimes but it's a lot better :) Try to give your self at least 4 blocks headroom too.

Yes I tried that as well but it didn't work for me, I still ended up dying by suffocation. Maybe it has something to do with internet speed as well I know mine is really bad.