Mr. Green Gaming

iKnowImGood's Unban Request

Dear whom ever this may concern,

I was banned from Mr. Greenz Minecraft server quite some time ago for a reasons which were not explained to me. However after playing on a multitude of other servers and not liking any of them as much Mr. Greenz I have decided to post for my unban. I am sorry for whatever it is I did, which once again I am really not sure of, but never the less I still wish to become a member of this server again.

Sincerely,

iKnowImGood

No unban without telling us why you were banned, because you will know. Give an approximate date too, without the correct format we can't do anything.

As for the reason I am not sure when i tried to log into the server one day it said "You are banned from this server". For the date, I would say about a month or two ago, However about a week before i was banned a mod asked me a question while I was raiding someone and he threatened to ban me because I would not respond, even though I did respond after my raid was over.

Edited by iKnowImGood

No unban without telling us why you were banned, because you will know. Give an approximate date too, without the correct format we can't do anything.

As for the reason I am not sure when i tried to log into the server one day it said "You are banned from this server". For the date, I would say about a month or two ago, However about a week before i was banned a mod asked me a question while I was raiding someone and he threatened to ban me because I would not respond, even though I did respond after my raid was over.

Who? I don't remember banning you and Im sure the other admins would have good reason for banning you so I won't just unban you without knowing what you did.

Who? I don't remember banning you and Im sure the other admins would have good reason for banning you so I won't just unban you without knowing what you did.

I do not remember who and I do not expect you to unban me in the blink of an eye, all im saying is I have done nothing wrong, used to play on this server a lot, and had lots of fun. You remember raiding me right? Me and jgw333 SPQR and Crayola, we build that castle and you used 3 stacks of tnt on it. Every time we went to fight you we lost, and even right before I was banned I still died often on raids, so I dont have any combat hacks, I havnt the slightest clue on how to find or install an x-ray or hacked client. I just want to know what I did wrong so I can prove I did not do it and go back to playing on Mr.Greenz.

Edited by iKnowImGood

Go to IRC and ask Clavus/Ywa/Darkstar then, they are the only possible others that can unban you, I'm not doing anything and never will till you find out. I will refer them to this post to see what they say and if they remember you.

Edited by Corby

I remember banning you for xray before I implemented the automated system. Permanent.

X-ray? Well I cannot recall me using an xray at any time on this server, or any other server for that matter, but never the less thank you for your patient with me and thank you for your time. Back to the MC Server list.

Sincerely,

iKnowImGood