Mr. Green Gaming

New MTA server: What gamemode?

When I started to play MTA a few years ago there was a server that was called hannus server or something like that. On that server there were a lot of different gamemodes. Most of them were minigames like climbing or (I don't know how that is called but it was very liked) some gamemode were the players stood somewhere up in the air on solar panels which started to fall down, the last one how was alive won. And I think there was also some kind of battlefield mod.

Well I think you get what I mean. Minnigames like that. At the end of every round the players could decide between some new gamemodes or if they want to play the currently again.

But I don't know how to use green coins at modes like that. Maybe by buying a individual character and clothes.

However I think a server like that would be great. And I'm not a 100% sure but I think currently there is no server like that on MTA. And MTA need new servers not the 500th deathmatch server or somethink like this. Well this is what I think :)

True lolmam... Today there is no more servers with fun little gamemodes... Only racing and nonsense freeroam or RPG.

some gamemode were the players stood somewhere up in the air on solar panels which started to fall down, the last one how was alive won.

This gamemode was called Fallout. I miss it so much! At the start of each round 2 random players gets a gun and a car, then a madness begins when everyone trying to kill the gunner and steal the car or just kick each other or ride on top of the car, and all that while the floor is falling to pieces. I would be incredibly happy if new server will include this mode. It is in standard MTA gamemodes but without car and gun.

Here is my suggestions for another new modes:

Tag mode.

There is 1 flag on the map and player gets points while holding the flag, others trying to steal it by hitting him. Optionally there is checkpoints and flagholder gets additional points picking them up. Flagholer gets differrent car.

Zombie mode.

Few players start as zombies, others as survivirs. When zombie hit survivor guess what happens. Zombies get differrent cars.

• 1 month later...
Guest AleksCore

"fallout" gamemode with GC rewards and maybe something else - would be nice

P.S. maybe fallout gamemode with cars (you spawn already with car) o_O

and someone remember this race maps, when all spawn in the air on the windows, and one (or more) guy(s) spawn with big airplane and destroy windows?

last three survivors will get GC

Edited by AleksCore
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dont know if possible with script or your time but here some ideas:

manhunt: maybe a variation to have more then 1 victim if server has 16+ players.

infected gamemode: when I played CS I thought it would maybe be fun to have this as well with cars in MTA. 1 car start as "infected". every car the infected bumps gets "infected" as well, last 3 survivors get coins.