Mr. Green Gaming

New MTA server: What gamemode?

Hi everyone,

There are plans to start a second Mr. Green MTA server. However, we're unsure what gamemode to put on this. It can be either custom made (something completely new) or based on an existing gamemode. And thus we're asking the community (YOU!) to come up with some cool ideas or suggestions.

Requirements:

- Non-racing

- There should be ways to earn GC and to buy things with it

- Should be able to play with atleast 32 players

I personally prefer something where you can jump in without any skills and still have fun. We're an open community and I'd like to keep that.

Thanks!

- Ywa

I've been playing MTA shortly and got some ideas.I don't know any MTA mods. My idea is: How about make some sort of a DM (Deathmatch, for those ones who are not blessed with the gaming knowledge) MTA, where you must kill each other by smashing each other's cars (or with weapons, let's say if it will be a map with war helicopters or tanks).

You would probably gain GC by killing and staying as the last one alive.

32 players would be quite enough.

How about a race tournament server, come up with rules for the tournament(a bracket system or knockout), start a new one every hour. green coins are the prizes you could even close it for private clan wars that could be scheduled here on the web site.

Another could be the type of game I'm not sure what its called, but you chase around the driver who is "IT" and ramm him and shoot him(dive-by is enabled) till he's dead, then another person becomes "IT" and everyone chases him. green coins could be awarded for kills and based on how long of time you can successfully run for.

MoshPit's got it!

Something like.. "Protect the VIP"

2 teams

1 VIP

One of the teams defend the VIP, the other one tries to whoop his ass.

If anyone from attacking team manages to kill the VIP then the VIP and that person switch roles and so on.

It's not mandatory for this to be car-ramming game, but maybe free gameplay such as u can get out of your vehicle and have guns and do drive bys and and..

edit: oh and maybe the VIP doesn't get guns at all and it's a hot naked chick

Edited by BinSlayer

MoshPit's got it!

2 teams

1 VIP

If anyone from attacking team manages to kill the VIP then the VIP and that person switch roles and so on.

It's not mandatory for this to be car-ramming game, but maybe free gameplay such as u can get out of your vehicle and have guns and do drive bys and and..

i liek

post-2899-0-85722800-1333733142_thumb.jp

MoshPit's got it!

2 teams

1 VIP

I'm in if you use naked Michelle skin.

Should already be somewhere in everyone's San Andreas directory.

Well we could have a fun mix server. Even though it's race-related.

All in-car or car related modes (with drive-by support?):

- Destruction Derby (with power-ups like the barrel dropping etc. (Crash Team Racing / Mario Kart?)

- VIP

- Capture The Flag

- Manhunt (1 vs rest)

- King of the Hill

Every mode should last about 10 to 15 mins (?) and then switch to the next (with variation in maps, of course).

Thoughts?

Well we could have a fun mix server. Even though it's race-related.

All in-car or car related modes (with drive-by support?):

- Destruction Derby (with power-ups like the barrel dropping etc. (Crash Team Racing / Mario Kart?)

- VIP

- Capture The Flag

- Manhunt (1 vs rest)

- King of the Hill

Every mode should last about 10 to 15 mins (?) and then switch to the next (with variation in maps, of course).

Thoughts?

Aren't there already plenty of servers like that?

What about a map, where you can drive to a teleporter which brings you to the mode you want to play.

That would be pretty hard to make I think...

500 levels of hay, pure fun! Or a battlefield clone.

The fun mix mode seems interesting too.

Give some examples, so we can take a look and get some 'inspiration'.

What about a map, where you can drive to a teleporter which brings you to the mode you want to play.

It would be doable, you just won't be able to use the default race gamemode for it.

500 levels of hay, pure fun! Or a battlefield clone.

The fun mix mode seems interesting too.

Give some examples, so we can take a look and get some 'inspiration'.

It would be doable, you just won't be able to use the default race gamemode for it.

and mapmanager and probably no MTA default resource

I know for a fact mapmanager can only handle 1 map and 1 gamemode at a time

DM servers only last few days...

I'd be more then pleased to play on a Role Play server but Ywa doesn't like it.

What do you mean by "only last few days?" DM/DD servers seem to be getting more popular nowadays, especially ALW's DD/DM one. Unles you're referring to actually shooting people?