Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Policy

Dear Admins (and other readers),

I would like to know what the policy of the Admins is, terms of doing their "magic".

I will explain my interest in this though; Saturday I logged on MC and found out that all our valuable items were missing from the chests. Shocked by this fact, I started thinking who could be responsible for this. I checked which members are mod (thus have access to the particular chests). Four of them (including me) know eachother in real-life, so no need to question those. The four others have been a prominent member of Demacia for quite a while, so I strongly doubt any of them would take it. Impossible to be 100% sure about that, but I like to have some faith in people.

Other than those eight people, only Admins have access to any chest, so maybe you can understand it, if I ask you if it is possible that an Admin takes stuff from another faction's chest without any notice, whatever the reason might be.

Don't get me wrong, I am not accusing anyone, I am merely looking for the truth and an answer to this question could bring me closer to it.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Regards

Corby can, he has access to world edit and can just put himself in creative mode, silly willys :V

I don't think anyone would even care if the admins did cheat, just sayin'

Yeah, I've seen him in creative mode and he came to say hi to me and another observer :)