Mr. Green Gaming

Greencoin global account

Hey, my problem is that I am unable to log into the greencoin/donate section of left4green. When im signed in or out, any attempt to sign into donate section it tells me my password is incorrect. If i was already signed in on regular forum, i become signed out. Am i doing something wrong? Do i need 2 accounts, one forum and one for GC?

Hey, my problem is that I am unable to log into the greencoin/donate section of left4green. When im signed in or out, any attempt to sign into donate section it tells me my password is incorrect. If i was already signed in on regular forum, i become signed out. Am i doing something wrong? Do i need 2 accounts, one forum and one for GC?

You login again to the GC part with your forum email and password, sure your not using your forum username instead of email? If not just do a password reset.

You login again to the GC part with your forum email and password, sure your not using your forum username instead of email? If not just do a password reset.

I tried both username and email, and the password I use for my account which definatley works (otherwise I wouldnt be logged on atm :P) wont work either.

I think Darkstar had this problem too. Did you change your password? Cus it uses your first password ever given. At least that's the problem with Darkstar.

I did think this maybe, i've tried some old ones too but still no luck yet. If that is the problem is there any way to reset the gc pass and bring it to be the same as my forum pass?

It should be always up to date with your forum account (since it grabs it directly from those tables). Maybe try resetting your forum password and try again?

Ok, I tried to change the password back to what I think was my original registered password. Tried to log into the GC section and it worked. Upon resetting my password again to something different, the old problem returns and it says wrong password. It looks like my GC password is not updating. Can any1 have a look into it and fix the problem?

Edited by F1ddle D1ddle