Mr. Green Gaming

A question regarding Boat Glitch Abuse

I have a question,

If someone abuses the boat glitch in order to pass through a wall which would give them access to kill players and potentially claim land from the faction, would that be considered illegal and against the rules of this server?

and if so, If I have a screenshot of someone doing said action what would their repercussion be?

Thanks

Edited by Valion_Pierre

Pro Ninja'd ^^^

As far as I know Clavus classes glitches as a failure on MC's end and not blameable on the players in it. So it's legit as far as I know, make your walls double think to prevent it. Clavus may have a different view though, not sure, wait for him to clarify it. I'll pass it on to him.

Edited by Corby

Pro Ninja'd ^^^

As far as I know Clavus classes glitches as a failure on MC's end and not blameable on the players in it. So it's legit as far as I know, make your walls double think to prevent it. Clavus may have a different view though, not sure, wait for him to clarify it. I'll pass it on to him.

Make an outer wall layer, and then a lava layer and then an inner wall.

This will teach boat glitchers a big lesson >:D

Pro Ninja'd ^^^

Make an outer wall layer, and then a lava layer and then an inner wall.

This will teach boat glitchers a big lesson >:D

Why you steal our base design?! :P

And Corby knows all about my boat glitching ;)

• 2 weeks later...

So, duplication was a glitch but it was banned? It's still a fault in the coding of MineCraft.

Depends on which form of duplication. Afaik there isn't an active duplication glitch at the moment is there? The last one was caused by my own plugin (and fixed).