Mr. Green Gaming

I need to ask something

When is something a kill steal?

Im not aiming to steal kills , but after i killed 2 humans on orange hp other on red hp.

Some guy kept saying: Hundred2 killstealer and You shure like to steal kills right?

How do i know when i steal kills ?

sometimes i see ZOMG RED HP!! and i kill him. kill steal? damm i dunno when something is killsteal.

After that round it made me think: when is something a kill steal? i dont want to be a kill stealer..

makes me confused :unsure:

Was I really stealing kills?

And if i did. how do i know that when i killstealed so i can prevent myself from killstealing?

Plz help .. im confused :unsure:

Killstealing is if in doubt one of the lamest terms I've ever heard, if you're being shot at by someone you don't just sit there and try to dodge the attacks if someone else is going after the attacker; you'd try and attack them as well.

As for killing low HP humans, you're just taking advantage of someone's failed attempt of killing them.

Kill steal: if a zombie is attacking a human and almost has him, but suddenly another zombie kills him. [doesn't count if you die when he has a red bar and spawnkilling doesn't count either, because spawnkilling is stupid and you get punished in this way]

Killstealing is a view of the game made by those without enough skill to play it. Don't worry.

Oh because hitting someone three times(no skill), and then have someone else hit once(loads of skill). Right?

If you kill someone who was being killed by someone else, they should have done it faster.

Promoting speeding?

But when someone keeps calling me one. whats a good thing to say so they stop bothering me about it each time i make a kill ? Sometimes it makes me pissed because they just dont want to shut up about it. :angry:

Ya I said it 1-2 times in one round and never mentioned it again. So, yeh I "kept" doing it. Just slightly over exaggerating?

Killstealing is a view of the game made by those without enough skill to play it. Don't worry.

Oh because hitting someone three times(no skill), and then have someone else hit once(loads of skill). Right?

If someone can take a kill away from you so easilly, you need to re-adjust how you play the game. Such as aiming for the head.

If you kill someone who was being killed by someone else, they should have done it faster.
Promoting speeding?

No, it promotes you clicking faster while aimed on the head.

If someone can take a kill away from you so easilly, you need to re-adjust how you play the game. Such as aiming for the head.

Promoting speeding?

No, it promotes you clicking faster while aimed on the head.

Clicking faster doesn't do anything. It's not like if you click faster you will get a hit for everytime you click, you can only just hit as fast as every other player in the same class.

But when someone keeps calling me one. whats a good thing to say so they stop bothering me about it each time i make a kill ? Sometimes it makes me pissed because they just dont want to shut up about it. :angry

Ya I said it 1-2 times in one round and never mentioned it again. So, yeh I "kept" doing it. Just slightly over exaggerating?

Not you (lets forget it, okay? :) )

Some other guy kept bothering me 3 rounds straight, because i launched a chair at a human and he only attacked him once (and died).

I dont really make a deal about something when they say it twice.

But 3 rounds straight x.x .. thats just annoying.