Mr. Green Gaming

Server getting hacked?

Arild_

• 2 weeks later...

Happened before, Corby banned all the accounts but they just get fresh ones.

My real issue is with Spam Guard. It filters commands like f home or f map but not /kill? Where's the logic in that? I've been killed numerous times because at the wrong time I couldn't f home for repeating it too many times, even over an hour! Is there any way to configure it to either reset the number of times you can say something after say 10 minutes, or remove f home from it and add /kill?

My real issue is with Spam Guard. It filters commands like f home or f map but not /kill? Where's the logic in that? I've been killed numerous times because at the wrong time I couldn't f home for repeating it too many times, even over an hour! Is there any way to configure it to either reset the number of times you can say something after say 10 minutes, or remove f home from it and add /kill?

Think about it, they're using so many different accounts to perform the same action, Spam Guard only looks at them individually and not as a whole group of spammers, and thus cannot see the spam. xD

Why are they even spamming server like that... I would understand if someone wants attention, or if somebody uses multiple accounts to hack on certain server. This spamming is just annoying to people on server and useless to who does it... Oh well. Not the biggest jerks in the world.