Mr. Green Gaming

Corby stole my base?

Jacobdg

They made a really long Nether brick fence road and claimed it all with their faction, leading to their base. My base was on the side of the road, so they claimed it. Corby has ALWAYS been fair, and I don't know why hes suddenly spawning stuff for himself and cheating like this.

We were all offline, and had 12 power and 8 land. Corby claimed 90% of our land. It's just best if I get an explanation from Corby since me and him know exactly what happened.

The reason it irritates me SO much is because we lost our old base when all the factions reset, and i'm losing another one that I JUST got, and for no reason?

Edited by Jacobdg

We were all offline, and had 12 power and 8 land. Corby claimed 90% of our land. It's just best if I get an explanation from Corby since me and him know exactly what happened.

The reason it irritates me SO much is because we lost our old base when all the factions reset, and i'm losing another one that I JUST got, and for no reason?

Your power goes down when you are offline for long periods of time, and how do you know that some of your faction didnt log in and die and thus lose you power

I typed /f autoclaim and just walked towards spawn? It didn't give me any issues so I didn't think anything of it? Are you sure you didn't have low enough power?

You also lose power everyday, so its not long?

Edited by Corby

I typed /f autoclaim and just walked towards spawn? It didn't give me any issues so I didn't think anything of it? Are you sure you didn't have low enough power?

You're sure you have 'f bypass' off? Double check when you're online.

You're sure you have 'f bypass' off? Double check when you're online.

Its not on when I just logged in, but whatever the case, I'll wait for them to come online, they can reclaim the land then, Ive moved the path around another way, there base is all fine.