Mr. Green Gaming

Perpetual Portal Projects

Raaaaaaaage

4th revision tonight.

This teaches me a lot about both testing and level design. People WILL NOT solve your puzzle the right way unless it's the ONLY WAY.

That's how Valve did it. :P

Edit: all you have to add is a non-portal surface from where I was able to exploit :P

Edited by Guest

Finished my second level.

The Two Steps of Science.

post-312-0-58962700-1336587758_thumb.jpg

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=68612977

I was planning to make four puzzle rooms, but when I finished the second one I suddenly hit a "Item Cap", so I had to cut the four rooms into two rooms.

Rage-quitted after spending 5 minutes in the laser redirection room. Wasn't very fun.

I did finish that other room, but it wasn't very intuitive. It took me some while to discover I first had to find that orange gel somewhere. The bigger you make your map, the clearer you have to present it.

Finished my second level.

The Two Steps of Science.

post-312-0-58962700-1336587758_thumb.jpg

http://steamcommunit...ls/?id=68612977

I was planning to make four puzzle rooms, but when I finished the second one I suddenly hit a "Item Cap", so I had to cut the four rooms into two rooms.

Rage-quitted after spending 5 minutes in the laser redirection room. Wasn't very fun.

I do admit I had to just rush it when I found out there's a item limit. Baron had the same complaint only he lost patience in the water room :V

+ No checkpoints for some reason, which only made it worse.