Mr. Green Gaming

Check out my first project

Samx

it sure really is a good zombosphere (zombies + atmosphere = zombosphere :D) ... you can disable the shadows on some props so they look nice...(for eg : like the breakable on the front door) . I can't wait to play this ....

oh and btw, can you give my map a run too ? cause i wanna play that too :D

Been playing it, simple style, but solid design. Much like Deluvas map in the other topic. But the same criticism applies too, yet to a lesser extent. If I watch the house from the backyard I get an average fps of 60, which is low for my kind of processing power. Let Prismaa test it for a second and tell his average fps overall.

Been playing it, simple style, but solid design. Much like Deluvas map in the other topic. But the same criticism applies too, yet to a lesser extent. If I watch the house from the backyard I get an average fps of 60, which is low for my kind of processing power. Let Prismaa test it for a second and tell his average fps overall.

Prismaa: around 35fps lol

He didn't wanna post it -.-

Jaja, your map is awesome!! D:

Much better than mine lol, it's trash

I playtested the map and i think it looks really good. i also did an fps bench mark with this comp and fraps:

intel dual core e6850 @ 3.0ghz

4 gb ddr2 @800 mhz

XFX 9600 gso 768 mb ddr2

sound blaster x-fi xtreme gamer fatality pro(don't know if it makes any difference :) )

Min fps: 64 (around campfire, while watching directly into the flame)

Max fps: 111 (in house basement)

Avg fps: 83