⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application

Gameserver: Gmod Infected Wars

Country of origin: United States

Link to Steam Community profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/id/toastandroast/

Minecraft name **: Toaster815

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Its been a while since we've all played Infected Wars. Soon after the old server closed I resigned my admin position. Now that the server is up again, I decided I may reapply for my spot back on the Admin team.

I have plenty of experience as an admin, I know how the system works, the rules, etc. I am American, meaning I can cover the evening/night shifts while the European admins are sleeping. Im pretty active on IRC, with the exception of when I'm at school. On my old IW account I was very active, with over 800 hours and the Master of IW achievement, so I have a good feel of how the game is run and meant to be played. I know most of the old players, and I like to think I'm pretty well known throughout the community. Also, I cooperate well with my good friends VMR and Hundred, the other IW admins.

With summer coming up in a few weeks I'll be very active throughout the day, but until then I have school and I'll unfortunately only be on during the evenings and weekends.

Thanks for taking my application into consideration,

- Toaster

EDIT:

Due to the current inactivity of the server, it seems I am not currently needed for this position. Feel free to close this application.

Edited by Toaster
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...