Mr. Green Gaming

Classy Act Valion_Pierre

Heysup

Some douche has become my personal stalker.... I know how you feel. Honestly, he randomly shows up where I am at, be it 500 blocks from my base. I just died at bedrock level UNDER an ocean to him.. sigh.. Dynamic map is such a piece of shit and I really think those that run the server need to consider stop using it, at least the player locating aspect of it. It has so many anti-fun factors it is ridiculous. The live map is very detrimental to the server's health in my opinion.

Edited by Reluctantly

How much effort is it to logout?, really your own fault if you get killed while standing AFK.

The live map is very detrimental to the server's health in my opinion.

Removing dynmap won't encourage pvp which is the main point of the server

Paying for power is almost as dumb as "LOL vote for our server and get 10 diamonds every day LOL"

Yes, the server should have no source of income, and should be completely funded by the magical money fairies that like to follow MC kids around

And your statement is completely stupid, your jumping to an extreme from something that is pretty standard on servers,

Shhhhhhh

Edited by Dr.Minky

Just buy ninja in the green coin shop.

Then they will not see you on the map so they will not come to your base.

:D

Paying for power is almost as dumb as "LOL vote for our server and get 10 diamonds every day LOL"

If you like this server that much and make a random topic about getting killed while afk.

Then i should buy ninja, for only 3 euro....

Is that to much for you! Fucking Hobo!

It's not really as black and white as paying for power. When you donate money it goes to running the server.

For those that do donate:

You are awesome.

For those that want to donate:

You are still awesome, but if you don't have the money yet. Don't worry. When you do, just give this link a click.

For those who do not, and do not want to donate:

When you're young, all you do is have FUN. You enjoy all things more. Life is happier, stuff's simpler. This is because things don't 'cost'. Someone else feeds and cares for you, gives you toys; they're covering your 'cost' letting you just have FUN.

At some point, you go through a change. You're encumbered with things like education and introduced to Society. More and more you are expected to do things for your self and account for your own 'cost'. You realise that you are having less FUN. To forget about things suddenly having a 'cost' and not having FUN you {play games}. And for that hour or whatever. You forget about the world outside, and the 'cost' and you just exist in your ignorance again, having FUN.

Now note that you can put any activity in the little '{-}', and realise that whatever you put in it 'costs'.

Aha you say! What about <pirating films>.

Now note you can put anything that doesn't 'cost' you anything, that you enjoy in the little '<->' and realise that someone, somewhere is paying the 'cost' to let you enjoy it.

Now note that you can't think of anything that doesn't 'cost' someone, somewhere something....

AHA you exlaim! I know of something that you've overlooked, that does not 'cost' anyone, anywhere, anything: (play.minecraft.nl)

Now note that you can put anything you want in the little '(-)' and realise that you are just still that tiny, young child. With someone else covering your 'cost'. Care free, for now.

Until...

AAARRRGGGGHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

At some point, you go through a change.

Please don't take things that aren't currently costing you anything for granted. We all did that once. And now that that's been taken away from us, all we ever do is chase it.

Go and hug whoever it was that brought you into this world and covered any cost for you ever. Think of how much your parents have put into getting you to where you are today. From your dad, the stud, navigating all the emotional, financial and sanity costs of wooing a lady - your mother, the carer, soothing all the costs of raising a child - you, a guy that has a fucking load of fun playing on the minecraft server, but thinks donating is gay, wooing a lady - no he didn't because people that don't donate don't get chicks.

You are still awesome, because you are part of the community. But you had better fucking donate at least once.

Don't do drugs, kids.

Edited by awesomeo_5000

Hey, what he did isn't as bad as what I've done. The following happened on the Grizzmo PvP server (no longer running).

A friend and I once planted a metric ass-tonne of TNT (Took me ages to earn it all) under this rather lovely looking 500x300 castle/mansion/house of a guy we were "at war" with. I spent a good hour or so digging the floor out from under it. If I'm to be honest I felt a bit like solid snake. I then flooded it with TNT, about 200 blocks of the stuff.

After I filled in the little entrance hole I went to the entrance and placed, on the inside, 2 wooden pressure plates on the cobblestone floor. I then ran into the mountains to hide, while still having a good vantage point. After he came back from his mine, about half an hour later, he opened the door and walked in. He was completely oblivious to the pressure plates. What happened next can only be described as beautiful as the entire thing was torn to pieces in gorgeous fireworks display.

My friend and i where then permanently banned for griefing.

The funny part was that on the server doing things like this was entirely legal. Full castles got demolished all the time. It was part of the dynamic server, and how nations were built and grew powerful. Unfortunately, as it turns out, the person I was battling was an admin. Also funnily enough, he had completely levelled the town my friend and I had made not 2 days earlier >.>

It's not really as black and white as paying for power. When you donate money it goes to running the server.

For those that do donate:

You are awesome.

For those that want to donate:

You are still awesome, but if you don't have the money yet. Don't worry. When you do, just give this link a click.

For those who do not, and do not want to donate:

When you're young, all you do is have FUN. You enjoy all things more. Life is happier, stuff's simpler. This is because things don't 'cost'. Someone else feeds and cares for you, gives you toys; they're covering your 'cost' letting you just have FUN.

At some point, you go through a change. You're encumbered with things like education and introduced to Society. More and more you are expected to do things for your self and account for your own 'cost'. You realise that you are having less FUN. To forget about things suddenly having a 'cost' and not having FUN you {play games}. And for that hour or whatever. You forget about the world outside, and the 'cost' and you just exist in your ignorance again, having FUN.

Now note that you can put any activity in the little '{-}', and realise that whatever you put in it 'costs'.

Aha you say! What about <pirating films>.

Now note you can put anything that doesn't 'cost' you anything, that you enjoy in the little '<->' and realise that someone, somewhere is paying the 'cost' to let you enjoy it.

Now note that you can't think of anything that doesn't 'cost' someone, somewhere something....

AHA you exlaim! I know of something that you've overlooked, that does not 'cost' anyone, anywhere, anything: (play.minecraft.nl)

Now note that you can put anything you want in the little '(-)' and realise that you are just still that tiny, young child. With someone else covering your 'cost'. Care free, for now.

Until...

AAARRRGGGGHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

At some point, you go through a change.

Please don't take things that aren't currently costing you anything for granted. We all did that once. And now that that's been taken away from us, all we ever do is chase it.

Go and hug whoever it was that brought you into this world and covered any cost for you ever. Think of how much your parents have put into getting you to where you are today. From your dad, the stud, navigating all the emotional, financial and sanity costs of wooing a lady - your mother, the carer, soothing all the costs of raising a child - you, a guy that has a fucking load of fun playing on the minecraft server, but thinks donating is gay, wooing a lady - no he didn't because people that don't donate don't get chicks.

You are still awesome, because you are part of the community. But you had better fucking donate at least once.

Don't do drugs, kids.

*sniff* It's Beautiful

Well if you have the maturity level of 5 year old then sure. Otherwise stop bitching on the forums and do something about it. LRG is open for raiding any time. - Vallion_Pierre

It's hard to fight hackers. Am I right? Or am I right?

As annoying as it is to fight LRG (trust me, USA has had its share of battles with them), I don't believe they're hackers. They just know the glitches.

At least I HOPE that's how they got into every room in our base, though it was locked down and supposedly impervious to ender pearls -__- Ah well. If you get video proof of them hacking, by all means post it. Might be nice to not have that "presence" over my shoulder the whole time :3

Well if you have the maturity level of 5 year old then sure. Otherwise stop bitching on the forums and do something about it. LRG is open for raiding any time. - Vallion_Pierre

It's hard to fight hackers. Am I right? Or am I right?

Ignorance is not an excuse for failure. There is something called ender pearls, learn how to use them. They let me get through doors and certain walls. Now stop being pissed because you died in Minecraft and actually do something about it, just stop whining about it on the forums because you don't know how to do faction pvp.