Mr. Green Gaming

Need some help with this please

hi, I've been playing on this server for months now and I've got a really good faction that I'm in, today i raided these guys and they had loads of diamonds, and i mean LOADS, anyway i was sticking them in my chest when suddenly i was disconnected when i tried to log back on it says i was banned for x-raying !? i don't even know how to mod mine craft please unban me i really like this server! mine craft name: Crazyspalding99

The plug in that the server uses does not work like that. You might want to consider rethinking your cover story before submitting any further ban topics.

It is also worth noting that X-ray bans are permanent. If you wish to continue playing on this server, you will need to buy a new minecraft account. If you choose to do this, you now know that there are flawless methods in place to detect and ban x-ray users. If you don't use x-ray you won't ever run into this type of ban again.

hi, I've been playing on this server for months now and I've got a really good faction that I'm in, today i raided these guys and they had loads of diamonds, and i mean LOADS, anyway i was sticking them in my chest when suddenly i was disconnected when i tried to log back on it says i was banned for x-raying !? i don't even know how to mod mine craft please unban me i really like this server! mine craft name: Crazyspalding99

Trying to cover yourself by saying that your faction had "LOTS" of diamonds but it banned you only?

Nah, Anti X-Ray plug-in knows EVERY mr-green.nl player. So do think next time after purchasing a new MC account to join back: Is x-raying legit or not?

Have a nice day.