Mr. Green Gaming

Discord's End farm

Next time.... There will be no next time. And by the way, no need to be a complete buzzkill, but I dont think anyone here understands the term freecam. Its when ur camera is free to move around the map. Meaning through objects. But there is a catch. It doesnt actually move ur player there. It just moves ur view there.

So, is Freecam like Astral Projection?

Edit: nevermind it is.

FreecamDifficulty: * (1/5)

Let’s look at how a player moves in multiplayer.

Once you give the player a move command, it will move on your client and send a move packet to the server.

All we have to do is find where in the client move packets are handled and add something to this effect:It’s that easy.

Now you can either make the Freecam go back to the player position when it is turned off or leave it as is, but I prefer leaving it as is, because that way I can use Freecam to teleport short distances.

The guy here explains them.

On topic:

The video is just too long (and boring), speed through it 2x, 4x etc, and you should've shown how you got there.

Edited by Guest

So, is Freecam like Astral Projection?

Edit: nevermind it is.

FreecamDifficulty: * (1/5)

Let’s look at how a player moves in multiplayer.

Once you give the player a move command, it will move on your client and send a move packet to the server.

All we have to do is find where in the client move packets are handled and add something to this effect:It’s that easy.

Now you can either make the Freecam go back to the player position when it is turned off or leave it as is, but I prefer leaving it as is, because that way I can use Freecam to teleport short distances.

The guy here explains them.

On topic:

The video is just too long (and boring), speed through it 2x, 4x etc, and you should've shown how you got there.

I'll make a video on how i got in.

wow *sacastic clap* just wow, you just got nothing to do in your sparetime dont you?

tell me, did your dad hits you when you where young or was your mother always drunk?

Because you just love to Break other peoples things and make them feel sad dont you?

Neither, you guys are just mad.

Edited by JuanTwoThree

wow *sacastic clap* just wow, you just got nothing to do in your sparetime dont you?

tell me, did your dad hits you when you where young or was your mother always drunk?

Because you just love to Break other peoples things and make them feel sad dont you?

And this is where I come in and tell you to shut up

I don't care if this guy broke your shit, its a game called faction WARS, grow up and start taking accountability for the things you say and treat other people with a bit more dignity, whether you like them or not.

And even more so, show some respect for the people that actually have to live through domestic violence and abuse every single day, while you get to sit at home happily playing MineCraft and browsing the internet. I know for a fact that there are people on here that have experienced that shit, and I don't care if you were kidding or not, think before you speak

It pains me when I see dirt posts like this over a fucking game

Edited by Dr.Minky

And this is where I come in and tell you to shut up

I don't care if this guy broke your shit, its a game called faction WARS, grow up and start taking accountability for the things you say and treat other people with a bit more dignity, whether you like them or not

It pains me when I see dirt posts like this over a fucking game

Indeed. It's saddening to see people being throwing such 'arguments' around when someone actually wars in faction wars.