Mr. Green Gaming

My design for my base next map

Lately I have been thinking about creating a peaceful faction next map, so I could build more. I sorta created this layout for the base. I dont know if I will end up making a peaceful faction though. If I dont, i'll probably see if I can build it as Discord's base. (Mathi, do you think I could?) Its nowhere near done though :/

The pic is of the inside. I havent even started the outside yet. I am probably going to create a glass dome on the top with some stuff in it.

post-6210-0-10615800-1338522126_thumb.pn

Edited by Guest

Ok i've finished tons more today. Heres my progress.

I have completed the outside walls, and watered them. The walls are 2 blocks thick, so you wouldn't be able to boat-glitch in.

post-6210-0-26663500-1338585017_thumb.pn

I made these nifty little hallways around the base.

post-6210-0-02672800-1338585032_thumb.pn

There is also a platform above the hallways for something like a minecart system.

post-6210-0-49344100-1338585043_thumb.pn

I still have a butt load of space down below the hallways. Im trying to think of what I can put there.

post-6210-0-64261100-1338585056_thumb.pn

If you have any suggestions on what I should add, or take out, please tell me.

Also, I really need ideas on what to put on the top. Im thinking about adding a big dome but im not too sure.

Edited by Guest

You can easily glitch true the base (from the pictures I saw)

D:

How so? the top isnt finished though. So if thats it, then it will be fixed.

Edited by Guest

Well, I must admit it's very nice! Although, how many chunks do we need to claim to get the whole base in Discord's territory?

Well it is 106 blocks by 106 blocks and there is 16 blocks by 16 blocks in a claim, so that would take about 49 claims. Wait is that right?

Well, I must admit it's very nice! Although, how many chunks do we need to claim to get the whole base in Discord's territory?

Well it is 106 blocks by 106 blocks and there is 16 blocks by 16 blocks in a claim, so that would take about 49 claims. Wait is that right?

To big xd

D:

windows, 1 thick wall

Oh i made that wall 1 think to save time when building it. On the real one they will be 2 blocks.

Edited by Guest

D:

windows, 1 thick wall

Oh i made that wall 1 think to save time when building it. On the real one they will be 2 blocks.

How would it be too big? Our base right now is 43 claims. :/

It's 16 + random chuncks

True, but why not have a nice base? I mean its really not that much bigger that the base we have now. It keeps us busy, and shows that we actually can make a nice, good looking base.

Edited by Guest