Mr. Green Gaming

Recruiting members.

Hello PvP Masters/ Build Masters of Minecraftia,

1.3 will be out soon so.. There will be a map reset and my current faction (BlackBird) didn't like me so they kicked me. So i need a new team. People that are not new in Minecraft but experienced warriors or epic builders. If you want to join my new team response to this topic and respond to those questions:

How long are you playing Minecraft?

How long are you playing on minecraft.nl?

What is your in game name?

How many hours do you play minecraft.nl in a regular week?

What are you (builder/fighter/miner/other)?

This are the questions you should answer if you want to join my new team. Also response if you know a good name for our faction. And maybe i am going to make a youtube channel with all our epic PvP battles and raid on it. Hope some of you guys respond on this :D

Kind regards

Ooga :P

Edited by oogappeltje

Okay so, I am the kind of person who always likes to keep him options open. Im not saying im going to leave Discord, but if I randomly get some feeling to change factions, I want to know my options.

How long are you playing Minecraft? I have been playing Minecraft since about a month after it was created. Its been a long and crazy journey since then, lol.

How long are you playing on minecraft.nl? I have been playing on Minecraft.nl since, I believe about a couple weeks after its changed into the faction wars server, so a long time.

What is your in game name? wezrine

How many hours do you play minecraft.nl in a regular week? I play about 1-2 hours per day on the week days, and 3-4 on the weekends.

What are you (builder/fighter/miner/other)? I am normally a fighter, but I can build and do other things like farming and redstone wiring and crap like that.

Edited by Guest

Okay so, I am the kind of person who always likes to keep him options open. Im not saying im going to leave Discord, but if I randomly get some feeling to change factions, I want to know my options.

How long are you playing Minecraft? I have been playing Minecraft since about a month after it was created. Its been a long and crazy journey since then, lol.

How long are you playing on minecraft.nl? I have been playing on Minecraft.nl since, I believe about a couple weeks after its changed into the faction wars server, so a long time.

What is your in game name? wezrine

How many hours do you play minecraft.nl in a regular week? I play about 1-2 hours per day on the week days, and 3-4 on the weekends.

What are you (builder/fighter/miner/other)? I am normally a fighter, but I can build and do other things like farming and redstone wiring and crap like that.

Me and the crew will think about it, you will get an answer from us soon. Because some plans have been changed.

Edited by oogappeltje