Mr. Green Gaming

can somebody unban me

Tw_pwnr

Seeing your history it seems you need to be careful and avoid spamming. :)

If he was spambanned it means that he isn't unbanned yet. Let him make his own unban request topic.

Edited by Guest

Ow and clavus i have also a friend and he was totally random banned.

i don't now why can you please say why.

his name is tw_PwNr11.

please unban

Uh wasn't that guy banned legit some time ago. Don't know for what but I do know he was banned for a reason.

Also, you have been banned a lot of times for spamming. What do you do to cause it?

Edited by awesomeo_5000

Ow and clavus i have also a friend and he was totally random banned.

i don't now why can you please say why.

his name is tw_PwNr11.

please unban

Uh wasn't that guy banned legit some time ago. Don't know for what but I do know he was banned for a reason.

Also, you have been banned a lot of times for spamming. What do you do to cause it?

the first time that i was banned for spamming was that there was a crash or something in the spamguard.

and this time maybe there was a hacker on my account and spammed but i was on vacantion so i didn't do anything wrong

i am gonna change my password for it.

and its a really good server so can you please unban me.

Can someone just unban this guy?

There was no evidence of his ban and spamguard can also ban people thats use caps or the /f home command. So i think Tw_pwnr is telling us the truth. What if you were banned from your favorite server while you didn't do something unfair. Maybe you should give him a second change :D

Thnx for reading and peace B)

Edited by oogappeltje

i think thats unfair because clavus told him to unban him when he had his own left4green account

Clavus always says that your own account is your own responsibility, it doesn't matter if your account was 'hacked' it's not our problem.

Members are only allowed to reply to topics when they are involved.

Your warn level will be increased if you do not comply.

I personally won't be unbanning him, whilst I don't have a reason he's banned, I do have word from Clavus saying he isn't getting unbanned.

I'd recommend you all follow the advice of the top of the page. Thinking someone should be unbanned does not involve you in the unban/ban request unless you have evidence to support it.