Mr. Green Gaming

OhitzGeorgie & potionspamming

syncr0

Earlier today we were raiding the faction 'Trollz' when TheMrGuido & OhitzGeorgie spammed damage potions at us at incredible rate. Like 3 potions a second rate and it for over 2 minutes. So obvious potion stacking.

Even though the cheated like hell, and did not even try to hide it, we managed to kill 1 of them, but the other logged off after he took his teammembers stuff.

Here's our conversation on the chatbox of the forum aka 'Thu'umbox'

Sidenote: read from bottom to top

OhitzGeorgie : (07 June 2012 - 22:02) Stacked pots? you mean the ones with got from red castle?

syncr0 : (07 June 2012 - 21:58) you're not even trying to hide it.

syncr0 : (07 June 2012 - 21:58) you guys are so obvious cheaters

syncr0 : (07 June 2012 - 21:57) The glitch that YOU were using you mean. I mean make it less obvious at least that you got duped stacked potions

OhitzGeorgie : (07 June 2012 - 21:52) my skype is fuzzyxocean

OhitzGeorgie : (07 June 2012 - 21:51) so you guys can patch it :)

OhitzGeorgie : (07 June 2012 - 21:51) because so i can show you the duping glitch tht Hyper uses

OhitzGeorgie : (07 June 2012 - 21:51) he told me to tell you that he said to talk to me on skype

OhitzGeorgie : (07 June 2012 - 21:50) I need to talk to you via skype, Clavus told me to talk to corby, but hes at work and told me to tal kto you

OhitzGeorgie : (07 June 2012 - 21:50) Awesomeo

So in a failed attempt to save his ass he admitted he had or has duped stacked potions, which is against the rules. Doesn't matter who he got it from. He tries to justify it by saying he got it from another faction.

It's impossible to make stacked potions without using some sort of mod and EVEN if he did get it from another faction (which I highly do not believe; I think it was a weak attempt to save his ass) it is still cheating.

There is no way in hell he does not CONSCIOUSLY know that dropping potions at a rate of 3 potions a second is cheating. DOESN'T matter were you got it from!!

You gotta draw the line somewhere. Otherwise everyone could dupe potions & say they 'raided' them.

I got the full conversation in a txt file, if anyone wants to see, and I'm sure the admins have this stored too. The rest of the conversation is less important since we start flaming each other.

Ban this cheater!

Edited by syncr0

He admits having an illegal item. They'll ALL admit it even straight on, just ask them. They'll say they got it from redcastle. That's how arrogant they are. Isn't that proof enough for you?

To be honest it'll take to much time for me to upload a video since I have shitty upload speed so it's a pain in the ass job. Just let an admin/mod look in their chest or ask them straight on seriously....

They even believe they aren't even doing anything forbidden (that's why they don't lie to you if you ask them), since and I quote:

"clavus told us we can keep illegal items from raids".

Well if that is the case in a few weeks everyone cheater will have so called 'found' or 'raided' illegal items. Why would anyone bother playing by the rules is an excuse like "we got it from faction X", is enough to justify cheated items.

Seriously, when is the last time an admin looked up the word CHEATing?

"refers to an immoral way of achieving a goal. It is generally used for the breaking of rules to gain advantage in a competitive situation."

So it's the people like us again, playing legit, that are the victim. I guess there's no point for me posting in here no more.

Thanks a lot for a shitty, shallow, immoral and absurd rule!

Edited by syncr0

I see where you're coming from. But you also need to view the situation from my point of view.

When someone that has duped items dies or is raided, the next person picks up that gear. In the case of stacked potions, you don't need hacks to pick up the stack: only create it. Now there's no way for me to point the finger at a particular person just because they know how to dupe, or own duped items. I have previously been in both situations.

If I were to ban someone for duping, it would set the precedent that anyone can post saying they found some dude with 64 diamond blocks and I'll ban them. That person could be a duper. Or he could be someone that's just joined the game, killed a guy walking past and hit the jackpot.

What I need is solid, video evidence. As I mentioned on the thu'um box, all you'll have to do is switch on a screen recording program and head out to fight them. If they're spamming 3 potions per second it will be obvious and I can take action. However with the information provided so far it would be unjust to ban them.

The new map is not far away. Everyone will have a clean slate, and I can hopefully stop any duping issues swiftly. What is imperative is that the people in the community report duping to me straight away - don't dupe some stuff for your self of sit on it. Just report it. As you have experienced, duping ruins a map very, very quickly. And then we have to sit and wait for a new map just to rebalance the server.

Don't give up. Just screen record and keep fighting.

Edited by awesomeo_5000

OhitzGeorgie - I know you try and help get certain hacks patched via skype with me, however the way you go about it on the server is not appropriate. Please in future if you discover a glitch/hack/whatever do not engage other members with it in any way as of course that's going to cause trouble. Please just send me or awesomeo a PM/skype us and we'll do our best to sort it out. Just turn a blind eye to it I'm saying basically.