Mr. Green Gaming

Can we have a /spawn command?

Do we want a /spawn command  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do we?

• Yes
    • No

it will be intresting to see what happens in 1.3 but it shouldnt be to hard for people who play less to have an advantage seeming you only need to get to lvl 30 and seeming xp is easier to get. not to mention you can buy it from villagers ( even tho if a duper comes along they could easily dupe 9999999999 emerald go to a libarian villager and trade it for bottle 0 enchanting) but then even now you can get to lvl 30 in less than 1 hour if u have a single skele spawner/grinder set up and that gives u a fairly high chance of prot 3 anyway.

Just another place for people to sit and wimp out of combat. Plus safezones don't account for mobs, you can kill piggies in safezone so I'm guessing you could kill villagers. I suppose I could spawn villagers in little booths near spawn, hook it up to a dispenser with an inverted signal plate on it, and if the plate doesn't have pressure on it (villager killed) it would spawn another.

But that's complex. If you all want to trade with villagers, don't kill them :D

I have an idea:

Sell villager spawn eggs for green coins!

But don't you admins go and slaughter all villagers in the map than!

another greencoins package idea: for all other friendly mobs (except mooshroom), sell 2 spawn eggs for each (for instance sell 2 cow spawn eggs for x greencoins).

This way people can make their animal farm easily.

Just another place for people to sit and wimp out of combat. Plus safezones don't account for mobs, you can kill piggies in safezone so I'm guessing you could kill villagers. I suppose I could spawn villagers in little booths near spawn, hook it up to a dispenser with an inverted signal plate on it, and if the plate doesn't have pressure on it (villager killed) it would spawn another.

But that's complex. If you all want to trade with villagers, don't kill them :D

'suppose I could spawn villagers in little booths near spawn, hook it up to a dispenser with an inverted signal plate on it, and if the plate doesn't have pressure on it (villager killed) it would spawn another. ' villagers drop xp that just bascially adds one to spawn/safezone another idea could be to set it up so at a regular time say once a week or every few days villagers are spawned in some locations if theres none there, that way theres not an infini ammount but there still around

I'm sticking with the don't screw your selves out of a good thing approach. Heck, a faction could base their entire gameplay around claiming and preserving villagers. The peaceful faction Market are doing some interesting stuff, maybe they'd be up to it.

market - preserving ... somehow im doubtful, and for anyone who ever wants to trade with market read this carefully, the only time iv been to market was when they locked me inside their base, and started placing lava where i was standing, and of course you cant kill a peacful faction, and 9 out of 1 times i hear about them is when they cheat someone else out of their money. so maybe i wouldnt trust them to do it but maybe