Mr. Green Gaming

Unban me?

1. Your ingame name: XxaselijkedickxX

2. Date of your ban: 14-6-2012

3. What game/server are you banned from: Ip: minecraft.nl

4. Who banned you (only if you know who):(IDK)

5. Reason why you got banned (only if you know why):It said I am hacking, but I've never played this server before.

6. Reason why we should unban you :I've been banned for no reason.

If you were banned for hacking then your account will have accessed the server before. Unfortunately if it wasn't you, then your account was used by someone else. We don't take responsibility for your account, you do, therefore we will not unban it, sorry You will have to find another account to play on if you wish to.

I definitely remember your user name, and I definitely remember your name being used a pretty prolific hacker. Mainly because when I read your name I'd think of Eminem's 'ass like that' but it saying 'I aint ever seen an ass like dick'. And I thought you were a multiaccount of Zombitch with your x's :)

Ignoring the inner workings of my mind. You were banned for X-Ray. So not only does that make you a hacker, it makes you a liar. Whilst you could sit and say you never played this server and it was some other dastardly evil villain that hacked your account, just to cheat and get you banned - you couldn't say that the account your currently posting from isn't your own.

Could you?

Edited by awesomeo_5000