Mr. Green Gaming

Unban NetherWolf13

1. NetherWolf13

2. 6/15/2012

3. Minecraft (Play.Minecraft.Nl)

4. SpamGuard

5. I was Calling a friends name (Nathan10612) And I said it too many times and I was kicked then kicked again then banned! I really needed him because he had my diamond armor that I made and he never said he was AFK so I thought he was ignoring me!

6. I wasn't trying to spam the server! I was just trying to get Nathan10612 attention! Please Unban me!

It says banned for spamming-_- IDK exactly what it says because I'm using my phone to send this message but I'll make small video and show that I was banned for spamming;P Not X-Ray().() but til then (In about 12 HOURS) OK whatever you say;P

here you go video proof figured you would want video proof:P

Hmm you have no warnings, kicks or cooldown warnings. But Spamguard did register the ban.

Looking at your x-ray data I'd feel severely uncomfortable unbanning you. Let's just say you're one of the more 'active' x-rayers. I'll see what Corby thinks about it all.

yeah:P sorry for being a dick about it though just hate when im right but told im wrong:P

oh look at that, you had to redownload minecraft today just before you made that video, epic job on hiding your client bro

nope as you can see the time i get on nl is the same time i would be on now i couldnt video it yesterday because i coudnt be on the computer yesterday or i would have;P

oh look at that, you had to redownload minecraft today just before you made that video, epic job on hiding your client bro

nope as you can see the time i get on nl is the same time i would be on now i couldnt video it yesterday because i coudnt be on the computer yesterday or i would have;P

why is minecraft in your recent downloads folder, why does the date say you modified it last today, so you did just redownload it (to wipe your xray or client id guess)

no unban from me, will leave for clavus to decide

why is minecraft in your recent downloads folder, why does the date say you modified it last today, so you did just redownload it (to wipe your xray or client id guess)

nope i go to the libary to play minecraft becasue my dad doesnt have a computer so i have to edownload it everytime so ik it sa=ounds like im making excuses but whatever;P

nope i go to the libary to play minecraft becasue my dad doesnt have a computer so i have to edownload it everytime so ik it sa=ounds like im making excuses but whatever;P

to prove i use it at the library:PP

If you're going to abuse x-ray so intensely at least avoid getting your self banned for other reasons, causing an admin like my self to investigate your account.

Guess you'll need a third account. Do try to resist the temptation of x-raying again.

:P gotcha and i guess i have to go on my third account gotta get it back from a friend though:P