Mr. Green Gaming

someweiredstuff

just wondering what happened here-

so i was happily walking around my base makin g a few improvments, everything was going fine , and then all of a sudden my chuck starts reloading, so i think well this is a little wired but maybe it just lagged out, but a few seconds later my suroundings become clear and it becomes obvious that some how iv been tpd to asylums base... and i should add some guy is hitting me ... not sure if that was just because he saw me appear there out of thin air but anyway im really confused as to what happened.

Did you ever enderpearl there? I never got to test it fully but apparently ender pearl entities stay in a chunk until someone activates it by being in the same chunk. So basically if you throw it in an area with noone around, then f home, when someone enters a certain radius of the pearl your teleport is activated.

That was all a while back in the days we used to raid. Not sure if stuffs changed since.

Did you ever enderpearl there? I never got to test it fully but apparently ender pearl entities stay in a chunk until someone activates it by being in the same chunk. So basically if you throw it in an area with noone around, then f home, when someone enters a certain radius of the pearl your teleport is activated.

That was all a while back in the days we used to raid. Not sure if stuffs changed since.

as far as i know iv never ender pearled there, and never been to that besd before. besides it couldnt have been a pearl because i never took any damage when i appeared there. also the move showed all the charactoristics of a tp/ teleport

Well the only people with /tp access are the people you see listed in the server welcome message. I'm not trying to accuse you of anything so don't freak out, but part of the nocheat plugin logs illegal movement and causes you to warp backwards. A bad connection can cause false warp backs which may explain why you had chunk lag and were then moved.