Mr. Green Gaming

spawnjail

i joined lrg and they made me sleep in a bed and kickilled x 1000 by a dispencer shoting FIRECHARGES and arrows

i joined lrg and they made me sleep in a bed and kickilled x 1000 by a dispencer shoting FIRECHARGES and arrows

redgander and jauntwothree

Hahahahahahaha you are such a noob, do you really think you joined that fction for reals?

Good factions like Discored LRG and BlackBird never let noobs join.

I mean the are a waist of diamonds and power

I thought that was pretty nice considering you spammed x1,000,000,000. Consider yourself lucky we didn't feel the need to press further.

Also.... you could logged off or joined a faction instead of keep pushing that respawn button.

Did you really think we were going to invite a spamming newb?

I thought that was pretty nice considering you spammed x1,000,000,000. Consider yourself lucky we didn't feel the need to press further.

Also.... you could logged off or joined a faction instead of keep pushing that respawn button.

noman82 is redgander

he is an idiot

noman82 is redgander

he is an idiot

Lol, deal with it.

At least any powerful faction like LRG, Discord, Mungol (if it existed by now) would probably do the same. I mean dude, seriously. You wouldn't do the same, screaming out loud for someone to take you for work, would you?

Or let's say, a famous guy on youtube who does lots of videos with many fans. These people usually get steam friend and group requests 24/7. And now, imagine you are getting spammed by someone like you when you spammed LRG. Honestly, I don't clearly understand the nerve of those famous youtubers.

Now make conclusions.

Edited by Mr. Darkness