Mr. Green Gaming

stardude ban request

Guys and Girls. On Wednesday I had my appendicks taken out (i know i cant spell).

I came back yesterday to go on nl.

I saw * anonymous* spamming potions over this faction. So I though FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

So I went and did it then someone told me this was bannable so i checked the thread.

so what if you have hacks and you don't know its not allowed and you came behind its banable you will be pardoned?

Guys and Girls. On Wednesday I had my appendicks taken out (i know i cant spell).

I came back yesterday to go on nl.

I saw * anonymous* spamming potions over this faction. So I though FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

So I went and did it then someone told me this was bannable so i checked the thread.

so what if you have hacks and you don't know its not allowed and you came behind its banable you will be pardoned?

What has hacking to do with spamming right klicks ?

And since when did trolling get bannnable ? I don't see the point to ban someone because he throws potions at you. Yes it's annoying and if he chooses to do that he's a fucking bitch. On the other side, where can I find the rule that throwing potions at someone is bannable ?

I'm just entering the discussion since my alt got banned by Turbo for doing the same thing which is ridiculous.

Edited by Mathijs1996

Any bans dished out are for the contest.

Unnecessary rage:

Why? Because why should people be allowed to go around pissing other people off when they're just trying to accomplish the actual task of the competition? If the aim was to go around being a fucking moron then yeah, go mad. But if you're not going to build an arena and be nice, then I'd rather you just not be in the competition at all. And why do it on your alt account if you know it's totally wicked and awesomely okay to do anyway?

It really does demonstrate the mentality of some people. I've seen guys that I thought were trolls just knuckle down and put a lot of work into their arena without once pulling stupid shit, asking me to come over and see their bases and improving and actually committing. Then there's other guys that I think are decent enough players just turn into twelve year old greifers at the first sniff of creative mode.

No one else reply to this topic, or I'll just ask for warn statuses to be raised. Stardude take this as a warning. If anyone else reports you I'll remove you for the duration of the contest.