Mr. Green Gaming

New video card.

Sacrevy

Hey, I'll need a new video card for my pc, the one who I currently have is terrible, and I need a new one.

If anyone has some advice , please post it.

What about this one ?

Price:

1/ less then 60 $

2/ less then 100 $

I don't want to have an ultimate super-video card from hundreds of dollars, it'll need to be a cheap one.

Edited by Sacrevy

That's the recommended CPU. You don't need to have an i5 to be able to play it.

It plays with less then 10 FPS.

Your cpu meets the minium requirements though. What resolution are you running the game at?

-Very low-

-3D resolution: lowest-

-Resolution 1088 x (..)-

Edited by Sacrevy

Never mind.

It seems my CPU is the problem,

Too bad I don't have the money for it the next couple of months.

*sigh*

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/2235/naamloosamt.jpg

Lol judging by that picture it would probably be better getting a new computer instead of upgrading that old thing...

And your videocard is definatly a problem too.. since its kinda old and integrated.

Also i think you have 4GB of ram but because you're running a 32 bit OS it only sees 3,1GB i would adviseupgrading to windows 7 x64

Edited by terminator

That's mainly because of your video card. My friend has a shitty CPU, like 2.2 ghz and it plays Arma II like a gem.

You're telling me, that if I would buy a new video card, I'll be able to play arma 2 without any problems ?

Without any problems? no..

Probably able to play it at a decent framerate at low-medium settings.

That's mainly because of your video card. My friend has a shitty CPU, like 2.2 ghz and it plays Arma II like a gem.

You're telling me, that if I would buy a new video card, I'll be able to play arma 2 without any problems ?

Maybe not 60 FPS on ultra high but you should be able to play it on low/medium with decent framerate

Edited by aWhiiteeKiid

Alright.

I don't have the money for a new pc, I do have the money for a new video card,

if a video card will make it able for me to normally play at a low resolution.

Yes but you have to be sure that your PSU (Power Supply Unit) is able to give enough power for a second video card or a better video card.

Also check if it's compatible with your motherboard/CPU etc. I would also download windows 7 of piratebay since Vista is a bitch (I've had it a long time aswell)

Yes but you have to be sure that your PSU (Power Supply Unit) is able to give enough power for a second video card or a better video card.

How do I get to know that ?

I would also download windows 7 of piratebay

Link ? :V

Edited by Sacrevy

How do I get to know that ?

Ehm normally you should know what stuff is in your pc when you buy it :V

You'll have to open the PC up and take a look. The Power supply only provides power, and does not interface with the computer any other way... therefore you cannot see the power supply as a device, and there is no software that can interact with it. It's easy to spot the PSU (power supply unit) when looking inside the computer, just look for where the external power cable connects into. You'll have a make, model and output wattage marked on the unit somewhere.

Edited by Mathijs1996

No point in going SLI with that cpu.

It's not always about the GHz, it's more about the architecture.

Edit. E4600 is a cpu from 2007. I would save my money if I were you.

Edited by Kefeus