Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft Tekkit Server

It'll exclude the majority of clients that don't have Tekkit installed. Plus from what I've seen of this mod (when my brother was playing it) is that it's waaaay overfeatured.

well its fun , thats the important thing about it , me and like 10 people are playing on a server that box hosting for us , its quite good , just cause a couple of us been screwing around we reseted the map a couple of times , but now we fixed everything up , and we have a good map generated , its an huge ocean , with a little number of islands , we just made a dock with boats , at the spawn , and placed protection on it , and they do everything else

anyone knows whats the problem with steam? T.T it just went offline for like 5 mins allready for no reason T.T

And do you want proof Tekkit PvP is bad? Yesterday Mathijs and I got in a big end game fight. Me (Equivelant Exchange) vs Mathijs (Industiral/Build craft). The fight itself was legendary. Everything around us became craters and rubble. Fire tore forests asunder and entire deserts where (literally) glassed! Lighting fell from the sky as I flew high over Mathij's head, desperately dodging lasers. But in the end neither of us took any damage. And because dark/red matter armor never break and nanosuit makes you invicincible...

And sorry about the Discord base, box :<

Actually, very little was done by me. I was exaggerating for dramatic effect. Nothing in the E mod that does damage does any block damage, and I only used lightning. So the worst that happened was a tiny isolated forest fire. Mathijs did almost all the damage using the mining laser.

Please don't jump to conclusions, it makes you look dumb.

well those items will be banned , and i bet 90% of the damage was done by you. EE2.

ahaha then he dosent know how to use ee2 xP , just upgrade the redmatter armor , and spam C :P , and here you go , a free nuke to use

Actually, what happened there was a weird post mash-up. I have no idea how it happened, but parts of your text are in there.

And you clearly no nothing of the EE mod. Redmatter armor doesn't give you anything but a high armor rating. You're thinking of gem and armor and, more specifically, the infernal chestplate. And no, the explosion isn't that big. And I didn't even have that.

well i dont know the name , but its made Out of redmatter ,armor , and i know how to use it , if your really trying to do a war , you would make really huge holes , with the catalyst lens , and the special leggines , with those you can do quite a big mess.

So what if we just remove EE and just add Buildcraft2/Industrial craft? I mean those blue tazering thingies mang or quarry mang, dang they should make quarrys neutral so people will have to protect them and their resources and the mining laser would be a fun addition, nano suits are very very hard to make and require tons of energy, maybe if clavus or other modders could nerf it, that it can only take 10 hits to lose it's effect, because stealth mang and quantum suit makes you super man lol so not sure if it should ne nerved that you die on 1 hit with a special arrow that is made to kill that armor but doesnt do much well in regular PVP, or make the armor stats normal like everything stays the same, but if you get hit with a arrow you die.

Besides, it doesn't hurt to test it out for a week/month, does it?

Edited by Reap3r