Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft Tekkit Server

ehh hello , my ingame name pvniki , some people might know me from playing mr.green zs server, i just desided to make an acc for the forums , and ive been playing the servers more then 2 years ago xD , i joined in around when pufulet did that little **** , well im suggesting that mr.green should make a tekkit server , ill be mostly on , so if it will be on ill suggest my self to be a moderator or higher .

i bet alot of people would want to play tekkit + faction wars combined .

just reply who ever thinks what

Tekkit has been suggested several times before You'll probably get the same response as the others, Faction Wars requires minimal moderation where as Vanilla or tekkit require a much more constant policing, Your idea of suggestion a combination is also slightly flawed, Tekkits extremely faulty when it comes to building permissions, especially in Residence or Towny and If I recall correctly Faction Wars is based off the latter. The functions of tekkit would easily gamebreak faction wars, EE would totally mess over resources and The high tier armors like quantum would completely kill the combat and quarrying and the mining laser would allow destruction of someone elses base without the need of lowering power. Your hearts in the right place but the current system doesn't really need a change.

ehh hello , my ingame name pvniki , some people might know me from playing mr.green zs server, i just desided to make an acc for the forums , and ive been playing the servers more then 2 years ago xD , i joined in around when pufulet did that little **** , well im suggesting that mr.green should make a tekkit server , ill be mostly on , so if it will be on ill suggest my self to be a moderator or higher .

i bet alot of people would want to play tekkit + faction wars combined .

just reply who ever thinks what

No, the end game EE mod is crazy OP. Sure it'll take a week of work for 1 guy to reach it with the help of a whole faction. But that one guy will be practically invincible and able to kill anybody with a mere glance. The ring of arcana's ability to call upon lightning for a very low amount of EMC is just insane. And don't even get me STARTED on the griefing potential of the ring of arcana, the mercurial eye, nukes, nova cataclysms, and the hyperkinetic lense (ESPECIALLY the hyperkinetic lense).

Tekkit has been suggested several times before You'll probably get the same response as the others, Faction Wars requires minimal moderation where as Vanilla or tekkit require a much more constant policing, Your idea of suggestion a combination is also slightly flawed, Tekkits extremely faulty when it comes to building permissions, especially in Residence or Towny and If I recall correctly Faction Wars is based off the latter. The functions of tekkit would easily gamebreak faction wars, EE would totally mess over resources and The high tier armors like quantum would completely kill the combat and quarrying and the mining laser would allow destruction of someone elses base without the need of lowering power. Your hearts in the right place but the current system doesn't really need a change.

well didnt you think about " BAN ITEM " , you can ban serval items from crafting , by your own choice , so we can keep some stuff , like the phelo stone , and ban an abilty from it , and use like all the dark matter items , acsept the sword and the armor , everything after it should be banned , and alloy useing all rings , acsept the fire ring (+ aracana) , so there wont be any major griefs . ban the catalyst lens and the second item . and it should be mostly good.

well didnt you think about " BAN ITEM " , you can ban serval items from crafting , by your own choice , so we can keep some stuff , like the phelo stone , and ban an abilty from it , and use like all the dark matter items , acsept the sword and the armor , everything after it should be banned , and alloy useing all rings , acsept the fire ring (+ aracana) , so there wont be any major griefs . ban the catalyst lens and the second item . and it should be mostly good.

So pretty much ban everything that makes the mod what it is and enjoyable? So why have the mods in the first place then?

So pretty much ban everything that makes the mod what it is and enjoyable? So why have the mods in the first place then?

its only banning Half of the EE2 stuff , noting else desirves a ban , everything else isent making anything overpowered

its only banning Half of the EE2 stuff , noting else desirves a ban , everything else isent making anything overpowered

You would need to ban pretty much all the rings, the lava amulet, the destruction catalyst, the kinetic lense, the hyper kinetic lense, dark matter armor, red matter armor, gem armor, the destruction catalyst, pedestals, the watch of flowing time. And that's just what I can remember off the top of my head! That's around 75% of the mod! If not then more!

one more thing , its not supose to be in this forum , its a suggestion , about the faction wars server , i suggest to add a mod called "MystCraft" its a mod that you can add seprate worlds to the server, so it will make the map change less often if you guys want , and some people that dont want "pvp" can escape from it , but not 100% if the other people find there "Books" , one more thing , this is sort of a warning , this mod might go hard on the cpu usage , becouse it makes more then 1 world be generated , so the hoster might yell at you guys quite abit .

link to the mod - http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/918541-125-mystcraft-086/

You would need to ban pretty much all the rings, the lava amulet, the destruction catalyst, the kinetic lense, the hyper kinetic lense, dark matter armor, red matter armor, gem armor, the destruction catalyst, pedestals, the watch of flowing time. And that's just what I can remember off the top of my head! That's around 75% of the mod! If not then more!

yeah but thats only 1 mod , the other mods give more fun , like Industrial craft? did you think about that?

Don't forget the duping problem on Tekkit.

Yeah theres a addon againts it . trust me i know box , im the one that told you about it xP

It'll exclude the majority of clients that don't have Tekkit installed. Plus from what I've seen of this mod (when my brother was playing it) is that it's waaaay overfeatured.

well its fun , thats the important thing about it , me and like 10 people are playing on a server that box hosting for us , its quite good , just cause a couple of us been screwing around we reseted the map a couple of times , but now we fixed everything up , and we have a good map generated , its an huge ocean , with a little number of islands , we just made a dock with boats , at the spawn , and placed protection on it , and they do everything else

anyone knows whats the problem with steam? T.T it just went offline for like 5 mins allready for no reason T.T

Industrialcraft will lead to the complete destruction of the entire world. One person with industrialcraft can destroy a biome in a few minecraft days. Now imagine 100 people with the same technology. I could even make a trailer of it, complete with a dramatic voiceover and everything!

"In a world destroyed by industry, factions will rise. War unending on a ravanged planet caught at its bedrock floor. patches of earth rarer only than the life of the unfortunate souls caught in... Faction Wars..."

Industrialcraft will lead to the complete destruction of the entire world. One person with industrialcraft can destroy a biome in a few minecraft days. Now imagine 100 people with the same technology. I could even make a trailer of it, complete with a dramatic voiceover and everything!

"In a world destroyed by industry, factions will rise. War unending on a ravanged planet caught at its bedrock floor. patches of earth rarer only than the life of the unfortunate souls caught in... Faction Wars..."

ahaha , make the trailer any link me , and i dont think its gona be that " Bad " it will be fine , if the people dont fuck with the world to much

oh yeah and the map that we have right now Removed.

Edited by DeathBar

It'll exclude the majority of clients that don't have Tekkit installed. Plus from what I've seen of this mod (when my brother was playing it) is that it's waaaay overfeatured.

well its fun , thats the important thing about it , me and like 10 people are playing on a server that box hosting for us , its quite good , just cause a couple of us been screwing around we reseted the map a couple of times , but now we fixed everything up , and we have a good map generated , its an huge ocean , with a little number of islands , we just made a dock with boats , at the spawn , and placed protection on it , and they do everything else

anyone knows whats the problem with steam? T.T it just went offline for like 5 mins allready for no reason T.T

And do you want proof Tekkit PvP is bad? Yesterday Mathijs and I got in a big end game fight. Me (Equivelant Exchange) vs Mathijs (Industiral/Build craft). The fight itself was legendary. Everything around us became craters and rubble. Fire tore forests asunder and entire deserts were (quite literally) glassed! Lighting fell from the sky as I flew high over Mathij's head, desperately dodging lasers. But in the end neither of us took any damage. And because dark/red matter armor never break and nanosuit makes you invicincible...

And sorry about the Discord base, box :<

Edited by Frizzy

ahaha , make the trailer any link me , and i dont think its gona be that " Bad " it will be fine , if the people dont fuck with the world to much

oh yeah and the map that we have right now REMOVE

Remove that Advertisement.

And do you want proof Tekkit PvP is bad? Yesterday Mathijs and I got in a big end game fight. Me (Equivelant Exchange) vs Mathijs (Industiral/Build craft). The fight itself was legendary. Everything around us became craters and rubble. Fire tore forests asunder and entire deserts where (literally) glassed! Lighting fell from the sky as I flew high over Mathij's head, desperately dodging lasers. But in the end neither of us took any damage. And because dark/red matter armor never break and nanosuit makes you invicincible...

well those items will be banned , and i bet 90% of the damage was done by you. EE2.

And do you want proof Tekkit PvP is bad? Yesterday Mathijs and I got in a big end game fight. Me (Equivelant Exchange) vs Mathijs (Industiral/Build craft). The fight itself was legendary. Everything around us became craters and rubble. Fire tore forests asunder and entire deserts where (literally) glassed! Lighting fell from the sky as I flew high over Mathij's head, desperately dodging lasers. But in the end neither of us took any damage. And because dark/red matter armor never break and nanosuit makes you invicincible...

Actually, very little was done by me. I was exaggerating for dramatic effect. Nothing in the E mod that does damage does any block damage, and I only used lightning. So the worst that happened was a tiny isolated forest fire. Mathijs did almost all the damage using the mining laser.

Please don't jump to conclusions, it makes you look dumb.

Edited by Frizzy

Actually, very little was done by me. I was exaggerating for dramatic effect. Nothing in the E mod that does damage does any block damage, and I only used lightning. So the worst that happened was a tiny isolated forest fire. Mathijs did almost all the damage using the mining laser.

well those items will be banned , and i bet 90% of the damage was done by you. EE2.

ahaha then he dosent know how to use ee2 xP , just upgrade the redmatter armor , and spam C :P , and here you go , a free nuke to use

ahaha then he dosent know how to use ee2 xP , just upgrade the redmatter armor , and spam C :P , and here you go , a free nuke to use

Actually, what happened there was a weird post mash-up. I have no idea how it happened, but parts of your text are in there.

And you clearly no nothing of the EE mod. Redmatter armor doesn't give you anything but a high armor rating. You're thinking of gem and armor and, more specifically, the infernal chestplate. And no, the explosion isn't that big. And I didn't even have that.

Edited by Frizzy

Actually, what happened there was a weird post mash-up. I have no idea how it happened, but parts of your text are in there.

And you clearly no nothing of the EE mod. Redmatter armor doesn't give you anything but a high armor rating. You're thinking of gem and armor and, more specifically, the infernal chestplate. And no, the explosion isn't that big. And I didn't even have that.

well i dont know the name , but its made Out of redmatter ,armor , and i know how to use it , if your really trying to do a war , you would make really huge holes , with the catalyst lens , and the special leggines , with those you can do quite a big mess.