Mr. Green Gaming

L4G Forum Suggestion

First to startoff:

The cake is a lie.

Right, it seems that the forum's can be seen by guest's which resulting in 10 actual members online while 90 guests are watching every movement. I suggest we make the forums only be able to be seen by members, which results in more registration and a more personal community, ofcourse this is just a suggestion, but I also want to know what the greenies think of it.

As Clavus said, they would not see the reason why to join here. Plus some of the people would just leave if they can't see the news about MC server updates (ie. new map) without registering.

Edit: Oh and that reason for making this private is just bit dull. "private community"? "People know too much about me"? :|

Edited by MiF

As Clavus said, they would not see the reason why to join here. Plus some of the people would just leave if they can't see the news about MC server updates (ie. new map) without registering.

Edit: Oh and that reason for making this private is just bit dull. "private community"? "People know too much about me"? :|

Fine, the real reason is, I hate fucking getting censored by clavus when I post pictures of our base and vehicles, of our server name, paranoia mang.

Reasons might be dull, but id rather have some reasons then have not any at all.

Fine, the real reason is, I hate fucking getting censored by clavus when I post pictures of our base and vehicles, of our server name, paranoia mang.

Reasons might be dull, but id rather have some reasons then have not any at all.

umad?

umad?

You're just jealous that you're not the only one who Clavus is censoring anymore.

If only there were a special subforum that only elite-forum members can see that's filled with boobs and secret plans of supreme evil

:V

FORUM SUGGESTION: Make the design a bit more modern (just a teensy bit) it needs a bit of a revamp (e.g. disney font)

Edited by Dr.Minky