Mr. Green Gaming

Bann for ?

So yes we started new map and I was mining and so on and then i died cuz of someone killed me then i ran away and started to dig out a cave to get me a little house and i get banned for nothing ? I was like wtf So i want to know why , I want to have proof, Pics , videos all.

You Just Fcked with wrong Guy , That was still before silly , I admit that i did it i dont fcking care what i did but no i didnt xray , I admit and i am sorry for speed hacking and I am sorry for that RuCsan is a dick to me. Shock Idk but the only one i wanted to respond to this was clavus/corby/Awesomeo. Idc I am going to fight to get on the serv again its my favorite server and i didnt do it. I want proof anyways that i xrayed.

And Awesomeo I played with u for a long time just saying if u would get perm banned for something u didnt do on ur favorite server ? How would u feel just saying now step to that and see how I feel

You Just Fcked with wrong Guy , That was still before silly , I admit that i did it i dont fcking care what i did but no i didnt xray , I admit and i am sorry for speed hacking and I am sorry for that RuCsan is a dick to me. Shock Idk but the only one i wanted to respond to this was clavus/corby/Awesomeo. Idc I am going to fight to get on the serv again its my favorite server and i didnt do it. I want proof anyways that i xrayed.

So you'd be banned anyway for speed hacking, even if you didn't use xray, which is extremely unlikely that you didn't

Edited by Dr.Minky

I understand my man, but unfortunately it would appear that you have abused the thing you hold so close to your heart once again. I pardoned you on my first post, but it doesn't undo x-ray bans and it's beyond my ability to do so.

If you have any trusted friends you could see if they wouldn't mind swapping accounts with you, but failing that I'm afraid the only other option is to buy a new account. If you do manage to sort something out, avoid breaking any of the rules outlined in the server's join message. I think if last time wasn't lesson enough, this ban should serve to solidify the notion that you will be caught, trialled and executed. #YOLO

Hey server admins, i was using x-ray i got banned. :/

i deleted my hack client is there anyway i can be un-ban cause 1.3 is coming out soon and i really like you server?

could you help me out?

- skinnyskin

Make your own unban appeal, follow this guideline.