Mr. Green Gaming

Ideas for next map

aaaw i have a feeling i wont be playing this server in 1.3 :(

As far as I know the player count is decresing really fast. It used to be 40/40 all the time, then it went to 100 and it was even full. Since that moment the server began loosing players. The same for the tf2 server, they're almost always empty. I don't know the solution, mayby we need to promote the server (Youtube ?) or increase the amount of tournament and/or special events (bonus xp / bonus gc). I know the Janitors will try their best next map and we'll see if it helps out. I think we need to find a way to promote both servers no matter how good the janitors do their thing.

The numbers of players online IS dropping rapidly.Promotion sounds like a good idea.I think a big reason for the reduction in number of players is that many were waiting for a reset and then when it became the guerilla faction wars with no furnaces, etc. many people disliked that without trying it and gave up on the server.

As far as I know the player count is decresing really fast. It used to be 40/40 all the time, then it went to 100 and it was even full. Since that moment the server began loosing players. The same for the tf2 server, they're almost always empty. I don't know the solution, mayby we need to promote the server (Youtube ?) or increase the amount of tournament and/or special events (bonus xp / bonus gc). I know the Janitors will try their best next map and we'll see if it helps out. I think we need to find a way to promote both servers no matter how good the janitors do their thing.

The numbers of players online IS dropping rapidly.Promotion sounds like a good idea.I think a big reason for the reduction in number of players is that many were waiting for a reset and then when it became the guerilla faction wars with no furnaces, etc. many people disliked that without trying it and gave up on the server.

Exactly, several of my friends and I did just that. We werent excited about the guerilla wars so we decided to wait till the real reset. With the reset, heavy player activity will return, as the people like us will return. However, promotion for the server is a great idea, but I think changing it is a horrible one.

Exactly, several of my friends and I did just that. We werent excited about the guerilla wars so we decided to wait till the real reset. With the reset, heavy player activity will return, as the people like us will return. However, promotion for the server is a great idea, but I think changing it is a horrible one.

Yeah I argee.

The guerilla wars idea was just well off putting.

Like said before people came for plain faction wars.

I dont have anytthing againest the guerilla wars or anything they were great just until, spamguard banned me but still....

I think the server will definatly spike back up after craftbukkit updates you just need to add more structures to the world.

e.g:

World 16 on that post (I think)

(Random but I Started playing this server in like world 12 :P )

Why don't we have more map resets :P

That gets the server full :D

Well, I kind of like the idea of having an Enchantment Tower and a Brewing Tower, it just makes it fair so that not everyone can just enchant whenever they like, it brings a challenge to the server. But I don't think we should get rid of it entirely, sure you can decrease the max enchant, but to get rid of it entirely would make players rage, and maybe even quit the server, it's just my opinion.

I don't think of removing enchantments and brewing completely, just maybe, not having the towers for them anymore?

They are a pain to go to.

Well, I kind of like the idea of having an Enchantment Tower and a Brewing Tower, it just makes it fair so that not everyone can just enchant whenever they like, it brings a challenge to the server.

Yeah, a challenge. Keeping the towers. but the furnace towers were an absolute annoyance, so I don't want them again.

Just my opinion.