Mr. Green Gaming

Other Donations methods?

Other payment methods?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Other payment methods?(like iDeal)

Hello, i started this topic because of i wanted to donate 10euro's but the method that is required just doesnt fit in my requirements, and i think alot of people have this problem that they just cant do paypal. Ur missing out on alot of donations and i would ask to evryone who reads this topic to vote on the poll if u want or not want more methods to donate to these awsome guys that keep these servers a life!!

ToxicX!!

Hello, i started this topic because of i wanted to donate 10euro's but the method that is required just doesnt fit in my requirements, and i think alot of people have this problem that they just cant do paypal. Ur missing out on alot of donations and i would ask to evryone who reads this topic to vote on the poll if u want or not want more methods to donate to these awsome guys that keep these servers a life!!

ToxicX!!

why u don't make a paypal account and put your 10euro on that.

than u can donate.

ToxicX!!

than u can donate.

cause not evryone will do or wants to do that same as my parents >_< :(

they dont trust it >_< >_<

ToxicX!!

than u can donate.

yep i agree, it isnt that hard to make a paypal account.

ToxicX!!

than u can donate.

cause not evryone will do or wants to do that same as my parents >_< :(

they dont trust it >_< >_<

okay, they dont trust a billion dollar company :V

Makes sense