Mr. Green Gaming

royally effed

Angelorf

i know minecraft exhibits some bugs once so every often, but ive never been annoyed so much by a couple of bugs in a row..

i was in a mine, almost at the end of my yourney, since my stash was totally full with gold and diamonds (and all the small stuff you always cary around) when i encountered a skeleton archer... normally this is np, but this time there was a bug and i died.

ok, no problem, right? just go back to get my stuff...

well, no :(

i went back to the same exact spot, but there was nothing there! not one of my items was to be found, while when i was dead, i saw my stuff lying on the ground (through the red fog of bloody death :P)

i searched everywhere near the place, but it just wasn't there. there was also no lava near, and no other player was shown on map!

How is this possible?

I lost over 22 diamonds (last time i checked during my mining session they we're 22, maybe there were even more...)

and over 64 gold-ore...

:'(

can this injustice be undone?

can it be explained?

regards,

RL, (Demacia)

(aka Angelorf)

Aside from the 5 min timer on items being dropped, that maybe you were just too slow. There is a bug that makes your items dropped invisible to you, and only you. You could have either tried to relog in that area or just walk to the exact blocks your items are and you'll still pick them up.

For the refund; like shock said, no.