Mr. Green Gaming

Banned - Justcallmepro

1. Your ingame name - Justcallmepro

2. Date of your ban - 15 August 2012.

3. What game/server are you banned from - Mr.Green faction wars.

4. Who banned you - X-Ray detection.

5. Reason why you got banned - x-ray.

6. Reason why we should unban you -

'I've recently donated for 11.000 Greencoins; even though that's not a reason to unban me, I am here enjoying the server for a very long time, nearly over a year. I regret that I used x-ray, and I've already removed it. I know there's no reason to unban me, but I'd give it a shot.

Edited by Justcallmepro

Buying green coins does not excuse what you did, you've lost your green coins and the use of that account on the server. Buy a new MC account if you wish to play.

I've edited the post with the good format and a better explaination

Still nope. Buy a new MC account if you wish to play, you can still unlink your old banned account and relink it with a new one. The 3k you spent is lost unfortunately.

Buying green coins does not excuse what you did, you've lost your green coins and the use of that account on the server. Buy a new MC account if you wish to play.

I've edited the post with the good format and a better explaination

Still nope. Buy a new MC account if you wish to play, you can still unlink your old banned account and relink it with a new one. The 3k you spent is lost unfortunately.

'I understand. If you would take the time to think about a temporary ban ? I fully understand your reply due to the fact I used x-ray, which is a permanent ban..

'I understand. If you would take the time to think about a temporary ban ? I fully understand your reply due to the fact I used x-ray, which is a permanent ban..

Nope, it's permanent, there aren't exceptions for this, sorry.