Mr. Green Gaming

New Minecraft.nl website

ScottSmith

• 2 weeks later...

you need a giant link to that on the website since its taken over the other adress and like was said before i dont speak dutch either and have no idea whats going on

Already discussed this with Ywa, the old wordpress website will no longer be used. There's a giant banner for international visitors that leads you to this Minecraft forum.

you need a giant link to that on the website since its taken over the other adress and like was said before i dont speak dutch either and have no idea whats going on

Already discussed this with Ywa, the old wordpress website will no longer be used. There's a giant banner for international visitors that leads you to this Minecraft forum.

yea i saw that and as you can see i as with most people are able to naviagte to these forums the thing is that the other site that we had before had in both english and dutch the 'server news' or updates or whatever you want to call them

yea i saw that and as you can see i as with most people are able to naviagte to these forums the thing is that the other site that we had before had in both english and dutch the 'server news' or updates or whatever you want to call them

English version of the news will now be posted on this forum, the Dutch one on the other.

• 2 weeks later...